robin van persie (continued)

Good buy for them if it comes off. RvP is a great player when fit and will score a fucking hatfull for those horrible cunts IMO.

Hopefully we are working on a couple of targets too.

Sigh said:
blue soon? said:
never have i been so angered by a player!!

..this has majorly screwed my fantasy team, had both rooney and van persie but now i gotta choose between one (one knows how that goal tally is going to split) and what do i do with kagawa, everyone though he'd be playing behind rooney but now he's obviously not going to get in on the goals, are they going to play him cm? every other decent point scoring midfielder is a cut above in price. I was finally happy with my team!
damn you rvp, damn you!

no rag rule mate.

you're banned.

that rule still exists?? well, i'd rather take the hit and get banned then come last in my works league, that has serious consequences..

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Tony101 said:
rvp apparently had a massive fall out with wenger today which hurried the deal. Also all is not good at arsenal right now. Word is rvp and vermaelen were best friend and had a falling out earlier this summer and dont even talk anymore. Also Song has caused alot of problems behind the scenes. Wenger has had enough and decided to sell both. His plan was to let rvp see out his contract and rvp has basically forced a move. In the end it was either take the money or have a disruptive player who will not give his all. When the player say either man u or no one else, then you really dont have a choice

I'm not given to indiscriminate accusations, but I must confess I'm not entirely sure about you.

I love your posh speak but I think it's easier to sum up in one word......

Rammy Blue said:
Tony101 said:
rvp apparently had a massive fall out with wenger today which hurried the deal. Also all is not good at arsenal right now. Word is rvp and vermaelen were best friend and had a falling out earlier this summer and dont even talk anymore. Also Song has caused alot of problems behind the scenes. Wenger has had enough and decided to sell both. His plan was to let rvp see out his contract and rvp has basically forced a move. In the end it was either take the money or have a disruptive player who will not give his all. When the player say either man u or no one else, then you really dont have a choice

I'm not given to indiscriminate accusations, but I must confess I'm not entirely sure about you.

I think you're getting posh mixed up with freakishly intelligent, RB.

Rammy Blue said:

I just sit here and imagine you whispering these words into my ear, utterly bladdered and dribbling on my shoulder....

Much as on BM, our friends on rag caf last week were split about whether signing RVP would be a positive move or not. Most thought shoring up the geriatric midfield was a bigger priority. Nobody thought he would be good business at anything over £20m.

As for baconface: "We invest in youth. City pay silly money".

Big pinch of salt, guys, big pinch of salt. Just like their 8-point lead they've bottled it.

Rammy Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:

I just sit here and imagine you whispering these words into my ear, utterly bladdered and dribbling on my shoulder....
you must have been in Munich

allan harper said:
Rammyblues said:
So they have Fatman and Robin. :-)

5868388d-113b-d109.jpg

Surely it should read "Fatman & Bobbins"

kenzie115 said:
Very happy he's gone to United. They didn't need van Persie, they need a midfielder and a left back and I'm guessing there won't be another £24m and 200k per week available for those players. I'm sure he'll score goals but he won't have another season like last year, especially as he won't be the main man at United.
The best bit is the £70m they've laid out for him. That's unbelievable because they wont get any back, and in 2 years time he's unlikely to be the same player

You can't keep doing deals like that so this is Fergie's last throw of the dice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.