robin van persie (continued)

Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
I love your posh speak but I think it's easier to sum up in one word......

I think you're getting posh mixed up with freakishly intelligent, RB.

I just sit here and imagine you whispering these words into my ear, utterly bladdered and dribbling on my shoulder....

I have to say that dribbling on your shoulder is one of my favourite things.

Ive just had a rag on facebook try to tell me that rooney, rvp, nani and valencia is a better 4 than aguero, tevez, silva and yaya...

Well this is my last post in this thread, Fucking hate the rags, and anyone wearing that pissing tea towel. Baconface is yet again proved to be a fucking hypocrite, I only sign young players, so they have broken their own rules by signing a 29 year old. IMO that is the best compliment they could have ever paid us. They are absolutely desperate to get that title back and will sacrifice everything for it. Bring it on, they rolled their dice in last chance saloon I hope our lads rise to the challenge and make sure these fuckers go home empty handed. Yet again trying to buy the title.

Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tony101 said:
InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Never wanted him. I would be much more happy with Tevez & Aguero.

Him and Rooney I just don't think will work because they both want the ball too much.
He is injury prone. Very injury prone.
He is 29, if I were United I would prefer to play Welbeck and let him grow rather than play a 29 year old.
And we all no that they are in a amazing financial position, and £20-odd million wouldn't hurt them.
29 is not old at ll, there are different types of 29s and i think you need to focus more of the type of body the player has. For example someone like zlatan would be great investment at 29 as he's not depending on pace at all. While someone like Owen type of player would be crazy. RVP doesnt depend on pace, the only problem is physically he's not the strongest and doesnt have great injury record. But if he stays injury free he will do the business for years

So he won't then.

Chippy_boy said:
Tony101 said:
InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Never wanted him. I would be much more happy with Tevez & Aguero.

Him and Rooney I just don't think will work because they both want the ball too much.
He is injury prone. Very injury prone.
He is 29, if I were United I would prefer to play Welbeck and let him grow rather than play a 29 year old.
And we all no that they are in a amazing financial position, and £20-odd million wouldn't hurt them.
29 is not old at ll, there are different types of 29s and i think you need to focus more of the type of body the player has. For example someone like zlatan would be great investment at 29 as he's not depending on pace at all. While someone like Owen type of player would be crazy. RVP doesnt depend on pace, the only problem is physically he's not the strongest and doesnt have great injury record. But if he stays injury free he will do the business for years

So he won't then.
Pace over 6 yards is vital. That's how strikers get half their chances, by little runs just nicking in front of the defender.

Just to add, this is another sign that Bacon Face is going off his head and not thinking straight.

This signing stinks of a panic up as it goes against everything he's ever done and believed in the past.

I hope we drive another nail in his coffin, if we win it next season it'll hurt him even more than last..............

Rammyblues said:
Well this is my last post in this thread, Fucking hate the rags, and anyone wearing that pissing tea towel. Baconface is yet again proved to be a fucking hypocrite, I only sign young players, so they have broken their own rules by signing a 29 year old. IMO that is the best compliment they could have ever paid us. They are absolutely desperate to get that title back and will sacrifice everything for it. Bring it on, they rolled their dice in last chance saloon I hope our lads rise to the challenge and make sure these fuckers go home empty handed. Yet again trying to buy the title.

Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good post from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.