robin van persie (continued)

oakiecokie said:
SilvaLining said:
Ive just had a rag on facebook try to tell me that rooney, rvp, nani and valencia is a better 4 than aguero, tevez, silva and yaya...

And do you believe him ?
Good chance that one of the wingers will go now. I doubt Utd are going to have Valencia on the wing firing crosses into RVP. Not the best way to use him

I just noticed something.

Not only did they sell their captain and star to their worst rivals, they also negotiated an add on where if United win trophies Arsenal will get 1.5 million pounds more :)

Hows that not a smack in the face on arsenal fans i dont know. their club will be happy if united win trophies :=)

Marvin said:
oakiecokie said:
SilvaLining said:
Ive just had a rag on facebook try to tell me that rooney, rvp, nani and valencia is a better 4 than aguero, tevez, silva and yaya...

And do you believe him ?
Good chance that one of the wingers will go now. I doubt Utd are going to have Valencia on the wing firing crosses into RVP. Not the best way to use him
They will use him as a right back next season I think.

Danamy said:
Just to add, this is another sign that Bacon Face is going off his head and not thinking straight.

This signing stinks of a panic up as it goes against everything he's ever done and believed in the past.

I hope we drive another nail in his coffin, if we win it next season it'll hurt him even more than last..............

The other thing that will stick in his fucking throat is the fact that he can`t bully or windup our Bobby.

Danamy said:
Just to add, this is another sign that Bacon Face is going off his head and not thinking straight.

This signing stinks of a panic up as it goes against everything he's ever done and believed in the past.

I hope we drive another nail in his coffin, if we win it next season it'll hurt him even more than last..............

It is a long way from panic.

It is a carefully considered gamble. He is well aware of the inherent risks of such an undertaking.

He has merely concluded that it's shit or bust.

And he'd be right.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Danamy said:

It is a carefully considered gamble. He is well aware of the inherent risks of such an undertaking.

And he'd be right.

Spot on GDM, either way this is his last season imo.

Shit or bust sums it up perfectly.

Danamy said:

I'm not sure how signing the best striker in the Premier League last season, and teaming him up with a top quality player like Rooney, can be described as 'not thinking straight'. Put it this way, before United signed Van Persie I'd have described us as strong favourites for the title, whereas now it's a 50-50 call. Ferguson knows he has to win the title back next season, or we will become uncatchable. Cracking signing for them imo.

Danamy said:

And he'd be right.

yep, doesnt fit the profile of his signings at all, normally buys young players he can basically manipulate

his fingers got burnt when he went down the superstar player road with veron etc

Wonder if The Rag(sun) headline is 70m RVP!?

Think this will be great news for City watch us go for it now in the transfer market and we didn't need RVP he would be moaning on the bench.

Danamy said:

And he'd be right.

If one wants to put it like that then one would agree old chap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.