robin van persie (continued)

A fit and hungry Tevez pisses all over Van Rapist. A lot of money for someone who has just had his best season.

He is an evil man and has found his spiritual home.

V-A-N P-E-R-S-I-E............ when the girl said NO..........he raped her

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR02Zt90Vos[/youtube]

MCC said:
A fit and hungry Tevez pisses all over Van Rapist. A lot of money for someone who has just had his best season.

He is an evil man and has found his spiritual home.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR02Zt90Vos[/youtube]

Thought it was "when the girl says no, molest her"

shadygiz said:
311754_10152011492820284_1188222064_n.jpg

Brilliant

I'm telling ya....
Don't be surprised if the old soak plays RVP up front together with Wellbeck. Shrek will play just behind them attempting to pull the strings. Baconface effectively tried this last year with Shrek. Now he has a decent CF I thing its a pretty sure bet. This way he trys and compensates for not having a 'creative midfielder'. Of course the press and media will laud it as 'Fergie Genius' and yet another footballing 'masterstroke'. We (and they) all know its because they have bet the farm on RVP and any money they did have is now well and truly gone.

Would United have paid this for van Persie had they signed Lucas Moura for £30million as they were so close to doing? One of their Glazer puppets said they had a £40million budget this summer but they have gone significantly beyond that now and I think it's closer to £50million.

van percy comes over as a grade A c**t. I'm so glad he didn't sign for us as I'd have been betraying my instincts by forcing myself to like him.

LoveCity said:
Would United have paid this for van Persie had they signed Lucas Moura for £30million as they were so close to doing? One of their Glazer puppets said they had a £40million budget this summer but they have gone significantly beyond that now and I think it's closer to £50million.
I think the fact they missed out on Moura allowed Arsenal to squeeze the most out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.