robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
dref619 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Brilliant was waiting for the moment where we could buy the youngsters as the first team is strong enough

What if 1 of the strikers blows a hammy or a knee during that time though???

We need to get out of the mindset of a conventional striker. Barca have shown the way and Mancini is now taking it to the next level in the Premier League.

Silva, Nasri, Johnson, Yaya, all who can play as the second striker, if needed.

Which is why it will be young players who can sit between midfield and up top, who can operate wide.

gotze or hazard

Neither of them are going to come and sit on the bench for us no matter how many times you buy them on FM

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dref619 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We need to get out of the mindset of a conventional striker. Barca have shown the way and Mancini is now taking it to the next level in the Premier League.

Silva, Nasri, Johnson, Yaya, all who can play as the second striker, if needed.

Which is why it will be young players who can sit between midfield and up top, who can operate wide.

gotze or hazard

Neither of them are going to come and sit on the bench for us no matter how many times you buy them on FM

haha very smart of you there. if you look at what th said , they are exactly the type of players he was on about, and if either of them came, they wouldn't be sitting on the bench with the squad rotation thats going on,

what squad rotation? Toure started every PL and CL game and Silva started 10/11 PL games and every CL game. That isnt squad rotation, thats being nailed on started for the team.

There's only so many top stars you can have. If you think 2 of the biggest young talents in world football would be happy being squad players, then you need to stop playing FM too much

Calcio said:
what squad rotation? Toure started every PL and CL game and Silva started 10/11 PL games and every CL game. That isnt squad rotation, thats being nailed on started for the team.

There's only so many top stars you can have. If you think 2 of the biggest young talents in world football would be happy being squad players, then you need to stop playing FM too much

i wish i had the fucking time to play FM. you've named two of our key players and used them as evidence of there being no squad rotation, which there blatantly has been up top and with nasri/johno/milner

Hummels in defence (so we can start to rest/rotate the defence like we can with the attacking players).

Javi Martinez in midfield as backup for Toure in January and to rest Barry when required.

Best fit to replace Tevez would be Muller from Bayern Munich if we could persuade him to leave Germany. He scores goals and can link up the strikers to midfield.

Unlkely to bring in all three I know but these players would certainly get game time and then we could think about taking on Barca and going through the Prem unbeaten.

dref619 said:
Calcio said:

i wish i had the fucking time to play FM. you've named two of our key players and used them as evidence of there being no squad rotation, which there blatantly has been up top and with nasri/johno/milner
Nasri/Johnson and Millner are not as good and important as Silva and Toure. In every team, there's different level of players. Every big club has its key players who will always start important games when they are fit. You think Iniesta, Xavi or Messi get rotated in and out of the team....or do they get rested a game here and there just to save them for important games?
So lets not pretend every player is equal and there's some sort of fair rotation going on....there's rank in every squad

Calcio said:
dref619 said:
Calcio said:

Nasri/Johnson and Millner are not as good and important as Silva and Toure. In every team, there's different level of players. Every big club has its key players who will always start important games when they are fit. You think Iniesta, Xavi or Messi get rotated in and out of the team....or do they get rested a game here and there just to save them for important games?
So lets not pretend every player is equal and there's some sort of fair rotation going on....there's rank in every squad

which is exactly my point :S

Ok i know he would be a great addition but i dont think we need him.We should just sell tevez and keep the rest of the money in our pockets and should start balancing our books.Beside i think Mancini can manage well with the three strikers he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.