robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proof is in the pudding, Nasri and Clichy both left last year on the same basis that they wished to win trophies, they won the prem league. RVP had an absolutely amazing season at Arsenal and won fuck all. Personally bearing in mind a gooner through and through I cannot see him joining us but maybe would want to finish his career abroad, ie Real Madrid.

bluebannana said:
Aguero and Tevez are better together, we dont need him

As someone else pointed out on here a few days ago - after Norwich it was 3 games, no goals from the Tevez-Aguero partnership when they were on the field together.

They linked up well against Norwich, but then we've seen some fantastic link-up play between many of our players this season, they aren't unique in that respect. Tevez and Aguero have traditionally not been that great together as a pair for Argentina, I believe.

Freestyler said:
I heard the RVP deal is immanent, cause apparently he's just had a double fridge freezer fitted in his Manchester house.

That kind of information creates queues at tattoo parlours

BibbyBlue85 said:
Roll On City said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
How did i know the 1 good season arguement would get brought up by you? RVP has a goal ratio of 1 in 2 over his Arsenal career so the 1 good season is a complete myth. RVP is nothing like Aguero in the way they play at all. Aguero plays on the shoulder of the last defender, RVP plays infront of the back 4 and is a real fox in the box whilst possessing the ability to do something out of nothing

Why don't we just buy AFC an get it over with!! we aren't over the bitter gooners reaction to Nasri yet FFS!!!

Who isn't over it? I got over it the day Nasri signed. I suggest football isn't the game to watch if you're bothered about Arsenal fans reactions to us signing their players.

Man up and grow a pair
I suggest you and rvp to fuck off
you welcome

Roll On City said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Roll On City said:
Why don't we just buy AFC an get it over with!! we aren't over the bitter gooners reaction to Nasri yet FFS!!!

Who isn't over it? I got over it the day Nasri signed. I suggest football isn't the game to watch if you're bothered about Arsenal fans reactions to us signing their players.

Man up and grow a pair
you welcome
151.gif

Most of us were unsure when Nasri signed for us, but he still made a contribution to us winning the league. I think RVP can help us a lot.

Roll On City said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Roll On City said:

Man up and grow a pair
you welcome
Gay.

Blue Smarties said:
Roll On City said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Man up and grow a pair
you welcome
Gay.
Not my type Smarties arse

Rumours that we've agreed terms with Llorente and that the transfer will be announced on tuesday. If that's true then van Persie is as good as City's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.