robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
C_T_I_D said:
I really don't want Van Persie. He comes accross as a total **** of a personality. I'd put him in the same category as Rooney as players I couldn't take to in a City shirt. Just something about him that I don't like.
Who cares about his personality? You're not planning on introducing him to the family, are you?

Even so, Tevez aside, we don't really have twats playing for us. I'd like it to stay that way!

I agree with the sentiments about him being a right cock, would be funny to hear the reactions of arsenal fans though. they like to think that every player would die for arsenal, then one by one they abandon ship and come to us, and RVP has embodied that for them this season there might actually be suicides and death threats if he comes.

I don't want him though, prefer him to go abroad, he would have to do a serious PR campaign if he pulled on a city shirt. Might want to knock the nazi salutes on the head too.

From a purely footballing perspective he would be the ideal player for us, Can either lead the line or play 2nd striker (his best position imo). The only question mark has been his fitness but he's had a good year without any major injuries.

He's world class and I fully expect him to leave Arsenal. Personally I'd be buzzing if we signed him, great player, not arsed about his age, he's never been a real speed merchant, he's more of a technical player and easily has 5+ years left at the top level.

Worst Case Ontario said:
I will be shocked if we sign Robin Van **** and dissapointed in club, since we already got Aguero, Judas, Dzeko and Balo. We should spend money on players that actually improve our team
This an only this

We better not sign this twat he is nearly 30. Would be a very, very bad move.

Oh and Hazard will flop and so will Cavani if we sign him.

Keep the 4 current forwards we have please. All class.

I really don't want us to waste money on RVP. It's wages and transfer fee that can be spent on a player we really need. We are spoilt for choice up front, don't need another.

Vincent said:

What top European team do you scout/coach for?

I only ask because your faultless logic and knowledge leads me to assume as much

pudge said:
Vincent said:

I only ask because your faultless logic and knowledge leads me to assume as much

He may not scout but his logic is faultless

rastus said:
pudge said:
Vincent said:

He may not scout but his logic is faultless
Yep, invisible logic is always faultless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.