robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castiel said:
I really hope this doesn't happen, at this point you're just pillaging Arsenal for the sake of it.

Haha, that just reminded me of something I'd read.

"Sir, I don't think you could handle it, I'll take your land, your livelihood and your people. Your men and children will be my slaves and I shall make whores of your women, and in the end. I will make you weep with what you once had."

I can't remember where it was, or in what context but it was just that funny that it stuck in my head.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Castiel said:
I really hope this doesn't happen, at this point you're just pillaging Arsenal for the sake of it.

"Sir, I don't think you could handle it, I'll take your land, your livelihood and your people. Your men and children will be my slaves and I shall make whores of your women, and in the end. I will make you weep with what you once had."

I can't remember where it was, or in what context but it was just that funny that it stuck in my head.

Emmerdale?

MCFC-alan88 said:
Castiel said:

Troy

tolmie's hairdoo said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Castiel said:

Emmerdale?

You insult me with the insinuation that I would watch such shit!

Plain Speaking said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Castiel said:

Troy
Edit Sorry May be wrong? could it be:
"I will destroy your lands, take your women, ravish your men, and make your children my slave labor"
From Shelly Laurenston, When He Was Bad

People seem to be fogetting that Robin van Persie is football's #1 ****. I doubt I could be a supporter of a person with such disgraceful morality. Please don't sign this horrible man, City.

Stuuuuuu said:
People seem to be fogetting that Robin van Persie is football's #1 ****. I doubt I could be a supporter of a person with such disgraceful morality. Please don't sign this horrible man, City.

In the 2010 WC final wasn't he the first player (yellow carded) after given a warning for an earlier foul sparking a slew of ugly football especially by the Dutch team?

Remember His petulances or stupidity (red carded as a result of his retaliation against Alves & ignoring the offside flag & whistle ) negated any SLIM Chances of the gunners at Camp Nou.

Why destroy our Stroika (Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli) harmony & our team unity or spirit with this 'immature' crock (physically & mentally)?

blueprint said:
Stuuuuuu said:

In the 2010 WC final wasn't he the first player (yellow carded) after given a warning for an earlier foul sparking a slew of ugly football especially by the Dutch team?

Remember His petulances or stupidity (red carded as a result of his retaliation against Alves & ignoring the offside flag & whistle ) negated any SLIM Chances of the gunners at Camp Nou.

Why destroy our Stroika (Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli) harmony & our team unity or spirit with this 'immature' crock (physically & mentally)?
could be because rvp is better than dzeko? top level football is ruthless

Calcio said:
blueprint said:
Stuuuuuu said:

could be because rvp is better than dzeko? top level football is ruthless

On what basis is this from? From a City point of view, I'd have Dzeko over Van Pussy both as a footballer and definitely as a human being.

Don't know why you paint him to be some sort of evil person, no other fans do apart from city fans on here. Everyone assosiated with Arsenal see Van Persie to be an absolute pleasure to know and work with. He's a top class man tbh. When we lost 8-2 to Utd he went to the tunnel and forced the players back out to thank the fans.

He's a bit hot headed on the pitch because of his short temper but off it he is one of the nicest footballers out there. Just ask anyone who's met or worked with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.