robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fourth Official ‏ @Fourth_Official Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Mr Van Persie was out of the country last night with his agent and a few 'representatives' arrived back into Heathrow this morning #mcfc

Please god nooooooooooooooo.
Utterly incredible player but c'mon his injury record speaks for itself. Arsenal will want to rip us off, can't see them selling for less than 30m

ya but imagine how many goals he could score when he's teaming up with players like Silva, Nasri, Toure and Aguero compared to players like Chamakh and Fripong.

Van Persie: I will always be a Gunner

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie was relaxed about his future as he collected the Football Writers' Footballer of the Year award on Thursday, insisting no matter what happens during the rest of his career he would "always be a Gunner".

The Dutch striker, 28, topped the poll of journalists with a landslide victory ahead of Manchester United duo Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes, with Fulham's Clint Dempsey fourth.

Van Persie's 35 goals in all competitions have helped propel Arsenal into the top four of the Premier League, leaving them on the brink of automatic promotion to the UEFA Champions League next season, a European campaign Van Persie lo

He said: "That is still the plan, we haven't set a date but I will have a meeting with the boss like we did before, now we will be having a meeting about my future, and lots of other things.

"Arsenal is an unbelievable club, the player I am today is because of Arsenal. When I actually signed the deal (to join Arsenal) it was a dream come true.

"If you ask the likes of Robert Pires how he feels, what he feels like he will say 'I feel like a Gunner' - and whatever happens with me I will always be a Gunner."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1625401.html?cid=twitter_voiceofthesite" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubf ... eofthesite</a>

Ruh roh, sounds like goodbye

Blue Haze said:
Van Persie: I will always be a Gunner

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie was relaxed about his future as he collected the Football Writers' Footballer of the Year award on Thursday, insisting no matter what happens during the rest of his career he would "always be a Gunner".

The Dutch striker, 28, topped the poll of journalists with a landslide victory ahead of Manchester United duo Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes, with Fulham's Clint Dempsey fourth.

Van Persie's 35 goals in all competitions have helped propel Arsenal into the top four of the Premier League, leaving them on the brink of automatic promotion to the UEFA Champions League next season, a European campaign Van Persie lo

He said: "That is still the plan, we haven't set a date but I will have a meeting with the boss like we did before, now we will be having a meeting about my future, and lots of other things.

"Arsenal is an unbelievable club, the player I am today is because of Arsenal. When I actually signed the deal (to join Arsenal) it was a dream come true.

"If you ask the likes of Robert Pires how he feels, what he feels like he will say 'I feel like a Gunner' - and whatever happens with me I will always be a Gunner."
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfootball/news/newsid=1625401.html?cid=twitter_voiceofthesite" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubf ... eofthesite</a>

Ruh roh, sounds like goodbye

Didn't Nasri say something similar?

I really really don't want us to sign him.

- Yes he's had a phenomenal season, but I think that it's been his peak season and he'll only go downhill from here.

- He'll command massive wages even if the transfer fee isn't that much.

- I'm a little bit fed up of raiding Arsenal every year.

- After his quotes about 'always being a Gunner' he'll never have his heart in it for us.

- IF Tevez does stay and assuming Dzeko leaves, we'll have Tevez, Aguero, Van Persie and Balotelli, and it's impossible to keep 4 top class strikers happy.

- What will this mean for Guidetti? Whether he'll make it with us or not, I think he's at least deserves a chance.

- He doesn't fit in with our policy of buying young players.

- He's a bit of a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.