robin van persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hkibou said:
I think that it is very impressive how he recovered from his injuries and keep being such a world class striker. It says a lot about his character and mental strength.

Nevertheless i don't see him coming to City, he's not the type of guy who would bear sitting on the bench, even 1/2 games

That's great news ;)

Freestyler

Bought a property and having it done up now

In Manchester.

Guess the picture might be coming a little clearer. Either that or he is going into property business with Robbie Fowler..

Not too fussed if he comes or not to be honest. I am happy with the strike force that we have. If one of them goes though, I would sooner have Cavani as he is younger, less injury prone and would probably cost about the same once transfer fee and wages are added up.

PSmyth07 said:
Can't believe there's people on here that'll turn him down.

As a Lille fan i must say i am flabbergasted too.
If RVP came to Lille, most of the fans would die from a heart attack out of surprise and joy.

Two different worlds

Dont want him -too old, our strike force is good enough and we also have Guidetti coming back why do we need him ?

Freestyler said:
Cavani and RVP in, Tevez and Dzeko out.

Who would have that?

Tevez going has been expected for ages, so either RVP or Cavani would be great.

Not sure about Dzeko, who's side has this come from? is he unhappy about not playing or are city trying to move him on?

The reasoning behind most people's not wanting him I feel is probably because of his track record of injuries. He would be too much of a risk. At his age, 29 he has around another 4 maybe 5 good seasons in him if he stays fit so I don't see his age as a problem to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.