Robinho again.

zinaldo1982 said:
To me mancini and the board have to sit down with him and truly show him that we are counting on him because we are way better with him in the team than without him.

Depends who we're playing. If we're at home against the weaker teams or the occaisonal stronger one, then yea he can be great. If we're away and up against it, having Robinho in our team is like playing with 10 men

I can't wait to see the back of the little runt

RBmk2 said:
He's a self indulgent toss pot who thinks he's bigger than any club he plays for and the world revolves around him.
Fell out with the management at Madrid...fell out with Hughes...doesn't fancy Mancini...chats shit to anyone in the media who'll listen...did one to play in the sun with his mates in Brazil as soon as he was fit rather than stay and fight to get City into the CL.

Our fans put him on a pedestal and he shit on them...telling us all about how playing for Santos was a "dream" while we we battling with spuds for fourth.

He's a fucking big cry baby that want's his own way a legend in his own head,a mard arse of the highest order.

He'll still be telling everyone how he wants to be "the best player in the world" when he's 30.

I don't care how good he is-he'll always be a liability because of his shit attitude.

yeah but since mancini cut his hair i dont fancy him either

RBmk2 said:
He's a self indulgent toss pot who thinks he's bigger than any club he plays for and the world revolves around him.
Fell out with the management at Madrid...fell out with Hughes...doesn't fancy Mancini...chats shit to anyone in the media who'll listen...did one to play in the sun with his mates in Brazil as soon as he was fit rather than stay and fight to get City into the CL.

Our fans put him on a pedestal and he shit on them...telling us all about how playing for Santos was a "dream" while we we battling with spuds for fourth.

He's a fucking big cry baby that want's his own way a legend in his own head,a mard arse of the highest order.

He'll still be telling everyone how he wants to be "the best player in the world" when he's 30.

I don't care how good he is-he'll always be a liability because of his shit attitude.

I had to read this twice till I saw the Brazil bit thought you were talking about that hugely over rated Ireland.

Nothing he's said in the (foreign) media has been that bad to be honest.

Anythng would think he'd said ''City are a small club, I'd rather eat shite than play for that shower again and all the fans' girlfriend's and mum's are slags. Also I couldn't find anywhere in Manchester to buy a statue of Bryan Robson who's my idol. Even worse is that shitty fan website where they talk about what to call a round piece of bread for three thousand pages.''

whereas actually it was just errr ''I want to stay at Santos and I hope Manchester City can make it happen.'' or something...

RBmk2 said:

WELL FUKIN SAID
By far the best post i have seen about this mentally unstable twat<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:27 am --<br /><br />
sam221985 said:
Nothing he's said in the (foreign) media has been that bad to be honest.

Anythng would think he'd said ''City are a small club, I'd rather eat shite than play for that shower again and all the fans' girlfriend's and mum's are slags. Also I couldn't find anywhere in Manchester to buy a statue of Bryan Robson who's my idol. Even worse is that shitty fan website where they talk about what to call a round piece of bread for three thousand pages.''

whereas actually it was just errr ''I want to stay at Santos and I hope Manchester City can make it happen.'' or something...

You dont read much then??

mixed feelings.he could be the prodical (if thats how you spell it)son.he can be a little shit but if he wants he can be one of the top ten players in the world.if he wants to be here id give him a chance.he only played badly cos he couldnt be arsed,remember the games he actually wanted to be here.unreal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.