Robinho back for bin dippers ..

riley347 said:
given

zabaleta toure onuoha lescott

SWP barry ireland bellamy

tevez

adebayor..

Think it's to early to put Big Ned in and him only back from injury, But when he is fully fit he will be fighting for a place the way he was playing from January till the end of the season.

FUCKIN GET IN!

I hope he comes on with 20 mins to go and wins the game for us, i will then come back on here and single out every fucker who has criticised him in the last 2 weeks.

Immaculate Pasta said:
FUCKIN GET IN!

I hope he comes on with 20 mins to go and wins the game for us, i will then come back on here and single out every fucker who has criticised him in the last 2 weeks.

Point of order (Contradiction in terms): You can't 'single out' everyone in a group.

I dont get how people can criticise robbie, he is a dying breed, all attacking no defending completly acts on instict and flair. I always say we are lucky to have him and no matter how stupid he is (coz he is really stupid) we should just enjoy him!

boyblue1985 said:
I dont get how people can criticise robbie, he is a dying breed, all attacking no defending completly acts on instict and flair. I always say we are lucky to have him and no matter how stupid he is (coz he is really stupid) we should just enjoy him!
I know he likes the sunshine, but why doesn't he prove he IS the best player in the world in the best league in the world. For US!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.