Robinho: Coming Back To City In The Summer (or not) {merged}

Re: Robinho: I'm Coming Back To City In The Summer(?)

Gutted he has gone for now...My favourite player says chow for now.

I really believe Robinho will come back stronger.

Immaculate Pasta said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Let's hope he can do the business. Yea when's his first game, will there be any links?

Brazilian domestic football is confusing the fuck out of me.

Santos are competing in the regional 'Campionata Paulista' trophy atm. think they had a game tonight, would probably have finished by now. dunno if he featured.

bizzbo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Brazilian domestic football is confusing the fuck out of me.

Santos are competing in the regional 'Campionata Paulista' trophy atm. think they had a game tonight, would probably have finished by now. dunno if he featured.
highly doubt it considering he doesnt leave until tomorrow

mammutly said:
I hope it's true.

But if Robinho couldn't make it in the Premiership is he really going to be Dunga's first choice for Brazil?
Presumably he's discussed it with Dunga, and Brazil don't play premiership style football so I'd guess yes.

There'll be links to Santos games on myp2p as ever, I've watched the odd bit now and again, quite funny as the game often zooms down to a small picture in picture while the main screen focuses on scraps in the crowd.

162771d.jpg

fingers crossed he comes back to us the player he was when he first came to our club.(with out the big head and all)

I hope he comes back.

Watching the OS video of him saying his goodbyes, he came across as someone who will be back.

It remains to be seen, of course, but I hope he gets what he wants out of the next few months and comes back fired up.

Great news, I'm really happy to hear that and I really hope he does come back stronger, Robinho is a great player and I would love to see him come back to City and prove all of those who have had a go at him wrong. Also I honestly do wish him the best of luck with Santos and for getting to South Africa for the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.