Robinho: Coming Back To City In The Summer (or not) {merged}

Re: Robinho: I'm Coming Back To City In The Summer(?)

I'm findin' it hard to believe.

There's more chance of me muff-diving Beyonce than us seein' Robinho in a sky blue shirt again ....... and it would appear that Santos see it that way too!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itn.co.uk/f995fb5694e06bae210e1a07124b4fad.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itn.co.uk/f995fb5694e06bae21 ... b4fad.html</a>

Is it me or is it me - but wouldn't you think he would have been the first name on the teamsheet every week (by both Hughes and Mancini) if he showed he would put in 100% effort for the whole match.
I love the little fella, the most talented player we have, but if you don't want to work don't expect to play.

tommytheblue said:
maybe he read my email to his fansite, i said he was a coward and he was escaping the responsibility.

Oooh. Get you who can't say it to his face!

Proper keyboard war horse, aren't you?

strange this one,how can manc say i play u 1 in 3 what if he plays crap in his 1 game does manc think ok np il play u in 2 games time when he wont really deserve a spot,an what if he plays a blinder dose manc then drop him for next game? bollox is what i think,just does not sit right with me

am happy, but not arsed either way. weve not seen the best of robby for a long time, so weve proven we can live without him full firing. still would like him back and in form

blueH1969 said:
strange this one,how can manc say i play u 1 in 3 what if he plays crap in his 1 game does manc think ok np il play u in 2 games time when he wont really deserve a spot,an what if he plays a blinder dose manc then drop him for next game? bollox is what i think,just does not sit right with me

probably a) bobby manc is misquoted and just said approximately how often he'd play based on his current form and/or b) he had him in mind for certain types of games.

brazilians for all their talent and skill can be spoiled brats. the best players are coddled at their brazilian teams, and they're shocked when they move to europe to find the manager won't indulge their whims.

Mancini's been here before with Adriano who had a lot more to do in order to sort his head out, and that seemed to work out well.

no effin way he'll we'd gift him to Santos permanently that's just hot air. they can't afford to keep him. hopefully he'll do well, have a fantastic world cup and we'll either have a shiny new Robinho to play with, or we'll have a better shot at recouping a larger portion of what we've paid for him. i'd say the latter is the more likely option (obviously) but even though financially we can afford to gift him to Santos i doubt Sheikh Mansour would see that as a dignified option.

black mamba said:
I'm findin' it hard to believe.

There's more chance of me muff-diving Beyonce than us seein' Robinho in a sky blue shirt again ....... and it would appear that Santos see it that way too!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itn.co.uk/f995fb5694e06bae210e1a07124b4fad.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itn.co.uk/f995fb5694e06bae21 ... b4fad.html</a>
And there's even more chance of you muff-diving Beyonce than Santos finding anywhere near the sort of money that would enable them to sign him permanently.

Luis Alvaro Ribeiro seems to be ignoring the small matter of 32.5 million of the Queen's English pounds that will have to be resolved if he is going to get his spoilt little brat back for good.

Sounds to me like the definition of a player that is pissed and wants to prove the critics wrong. I don't blame him for wanting serious playing time in a World Cup year and I wish him the best at Santos. I can't wait until he comes back, all he has heard for the last year is how he doesn't fit in the EPL and it sounds like he is pissed about it and wants to prove everyone wrong. Get back soon Robbie and show the world what you are capable of.

warhawkmoski said:
all he has heard for the last year is how he doesn't fit in the EPL and it sounds like he is pissed about it and wants to prove everyone wrong.
How is running back to Brazil going to prove anyone wrong about him not being cut out for the English game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.