Robinho: Coming Back To City In The Summer (or not) {merged}

Re: Robinho: I'm Coming Back To City In The Summer(?)

Dubai Blue said:
warhawkmoski said:
all he has heard for the last year is how he doesn't fit in the EPL and it sounds like he is pissed about it and wants to prove everyone wrong.
How is running back to Brazil going to prove anyone wrong about him not being cut out for the English game?

His priority now is game time. There's plenty of time to prove the numpties wrong (and he will) after the World Cup.

Brilliant news. Can't wait to have him back.

Next year the same fickle twats who are putting the boot in now will be singing his name and claiming they 'never said nuffin'.

He just seems to say what ever the fans want to hear, hope it's true but i don't really beleive him. Can't see much changing in 6 months

hgblue said:
Dubai Blue said:
How is running back to Brazil going to prove anyone wrong about him not being cut out for the English game?

His priority now is game time. There's plenty of time to prove the numpties wrong (and he will) after the World Cup.
you're deluded if you think he's going to come back to prove he's a world superstar and can cope with the prem

hgblue said:
Dubai Blue said:

I doubt it. If he has a blinding World Cup, City will look at recouping all their initial investment from someone in Spain or Italy. They clearly don't think he's cut out for the Premier League, so why would they bring him back and risk seeing his value plummet all over again?

XxRachXx said:
The InvisiBLUE Man said:

Excuse me !
Why would that be irony? Because a City fan wants one of our players to exceed and be the best they can be, thus helping the team be the best it can be? We saw what Robbie was capable last season, don't forget he is still a top class player!

He's probably gonna score goals for fun over there, he'll come back and hopefully do that here, but i wouldn't cross my fingers, as long as he actually plays like he can the goals don't bother me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.