Robinho has to be in our 1st 11

Bellamy has to stay left wing...why move him when hes playing so well and scoring!! robbie behind ade and tevez/swp and bellers on the wing

the reason bridge has been looking better is because he has bellamy there helping him out....robbie not the tracking back type but who cares, let bellamy do that and let robinho open up defences for ade

All these people who are saying a front four of Ade, Bellamy, Tevez and Robinho, do realise this leaves no room for Ireland? I really can't see that front four working without BOTH Barry and DeJong.
I don't agree with the Bellamy behind Ade either FWIW.
In my opinion it's rotate Tevez/Ireland. Either Ade up front with Robbie/Bellamy flanking him and Ireland sat in front of Barry and DeJong or Ade with Bellamy and Tevez flanking and Robbie in a free role behind them.
Pity it's not 12 a side really.

trouble with robinho is that when he recieves the ball, he stands still !!
slows the attack right down and defences can organise ,
add to that the fact that hes either been off form or not arsed or distracted ,whatever reason that is , and he cant really demand a place in any prem side on current form !
his passings been poor , as have his dribbles.
for every you tube clip of him scoring screamers ,why not show ones of him getting robbed and putting the team in trouble ?? which sadly is more often the case !

I know i'm new to this forum and not sure if that qualifies me to state my opinion or not, or whether it would be accepted by the long standing posters on here.
I was introduced to this forum by a friend but I resisted to join/post comments because, well to be honest, i've always had something better or more important to do in life than get into cyber wars with other 'fans' of the same team i support. Anyway, i've probably mellowed with age and relented and thought i'd give it a go.
However, the reason i've stayed off these type of forums for the last few years doesnt seem to have gone away.
I appreciate that these forums are a place for people to express their opinions, good or bad, but I didnt realise that we still had so many negative thinking fans.
Your all talking/discussing Robinho for gods sake - one of the best footballers in the world at present and he plays (or not if some of you had your way) for our club.
This is a squad game, Robinho will, when fit, start games and he will also be rested when the manager decides so, not us. All other players in the squad will get the same treatment.
Do all the negative fans on here think we should sell Robinho?

Northmanc Blue said:
I know i'm new to this forum and not sure if that qualifies me to state my opinion or not, or whether it would be accepted by the long standing posters on here.
I was introduced to this forum by a friend but I resisted to join/post comments because, well to be honest, i've always had something better or more important to do in life than get into cyber wars with other 'fans' of the same team i support. Anyway, i've probably mellowed with age and relented and thought i'd give it a go.
However, the reason i've stayed off these type of forums for the last few years doesnt seem to have gone away.
I appreciate that these forums are a place for people to express their opinions, good or bad, but I didnt realise that we still had so many negative thinking fans.
Your all talking/discussing Robinho for gods sake - one of the best footballers in the world at present and he plays (or not if some of you had your way) for our club.
This is a squad game, Robinho will, when fit, start games and he will also be rested when the manager decides so, not us. All other players in the squad will get the same treatment.
Do all the negative fans on here think we should sell Robinho?

Bluemoon recently has become the most negative place on the internet recently. Quite remarkably when you consider our record breaking start. If you think this thread is bad however, the fella who started this one whats Hughes out!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143183&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143183&start=10</a>

Robbie will become an all-time legend at this club, if he is not hounded-out by sceptics, ill-informed pundits and media agendas.

I am no giddy teenager, and it is clear the defensive side of his game is lacking, as it would be stuck out on the left wing and, last season, not having a decent left-sided midfielder to cover.

Quite simply, Robinho can do things with a football that most players can only dream about.

He fails to be utilised properly when he receives the ball 40-yards from goal and is expected to dribble past at least two covering defenders, lacking serious outright pace to do so.

Played behind the forward striker, he becomes potent beyond belief, slipping in Tevez on the right and Bellamy on the left. Ade's power also allows for him to shield and play him back in.

Robbie playing this way would be worth at least five penalties as season.

If Barcelona consider him good enough for their team, then we must again realise how privileged we are to have him, before we realise too late.

And before anyone says he would be more effective in La Liga, Barca showed against Manure, it doesn't matter what league you play in, football class will always win out.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man, and I remain convinced Robinho will go down in City folklore, the man for the big occasion, when we finally stand on the verge of winning another trophy.

The facts are that SWP will never be good enough at this stage in our development to warrant a starting place as he has done so far.

He is Robbie without the final ball, but with the defensive advantage.

But surely people can see that Tevez out on the right affords us and hopefully a new right-back, all the cover we would ever need.

The cry 'we've got Robinho' should still ring louder than ever, after all, he is our only world class act.

dannybcity wrote :

Bluemoon recently has become the most negative place on the internet recently. Quite remarkably when you consider our record breaking start. If you think this thread is bad however, the fella who started this one whats Hughes out!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143183&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143183&start=10</a>[/quote]

So is it only recent that all the negative fans have come out of the woodwork or has this forum always been the same ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Robbie will become an all-time legend at this club, if he is not hounded-out by sceptics, ill-informed pundits and media agendas.

I am no giddy teenager, and it is clear the defensive side of his game is lacking, as it would be stuck out on the left wing and, last season, not having a decent left-sided midfielder to cover.

Quite simply, Robinho can do things with a football that most players can only dream about.

He fails to be utilised properly when he receives the ball 40-yards from goal and is expected to dribble past at least two covering defenders, lacking serious outright pace to do so.

Played behind the forward striker, he becomes potent beyond belief, slipping in Tevez on the right and Bellamy on the left. Ade's power also allows for him to shield and play him back in.

Robbie playing this way would be worth at least five penalties as season.

If Barcelona consider him good enough for their team, then we must again realise how privileged we are to have him, before we realise too late.

And before anyone says he would be more effective in La Liga, Barca showed against Manure, it doesn't matter what league you play in, football class will always win out.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man, and I remain convinced Robinho will go down in City folklore, the man for the big occasion, when we finally stand on the verge of winning another trophy.

The facts are that SWP will never be good enough at this stage in our development to warrant a starting place as he has done so far.

He is Robbie without the final ball, but with the defensive advantage.

But surely people can see that Tevez out on the right affords us and hopefully a new right-back, all the cover we would ever need.

The cry 'we've got Robinho' should still ring louder than ever, after all, he is our only world class act.

*stands up clapping whilst wiping away a small tear*

Northmanc Blue said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143183&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143183&start=10</a>

So is it only recent that all the negative fans have come out of the woodwork or has this forum always been the same ?[/quote]

It's always been a touch negative but recently it's gone crazy. I blame the recession, it's making everybody angry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.