Robinho has to be in our 1st 11

twinkletoes said:
Damocles said:
Robinho NEEDS to play behind Ade but in front of the midfield, like where Tevez did against Villa.

Put him there and give him a little protection by Bellers/Ade/SWP/De Jong, and he'd make defenders explode.

SWP's form this season has been terrible.

I think SWPs done very well this season. He always looks a threat, and can put in a tackle and isn't afraid of some hard work.

Breaker said:
stockportblue said:
Whilst the opposition get men behind the ball and the counter attacking opportunity is lost.

Plenty of movement off the ball with the players we have now, and consequently more often than not enough forward options for the man on the ball.The days of Elanos laziness and Caciedos non-existent football brain have gone.

Did you not see Brazil in the summer, they played counterattacking football almost exclusively and Robbie was perfect, even last year he was great counterattacking when we did, he's smart and realises that running right at the last defenders isn't always the way to go to finish an attack. How many times Monday did we break and Tevez/Bellamy/SWP just ran straight into their man losing possesion? It took someone with vision and a real football brain in Ireland to unlock their defence and create a goal. That is what Robbie provides except also with pace, skill, and top quality finishing.

Don't bother, mate!

The dude is amazingly clueless!

PMSL at City fans not rating Robinho, for fucks sake we win a few games and we get so cocky we only need AIG on our chests to complete the 'gob shite' look.

Until things change, maybe they have, who knows, us rambling on about not needing Robinho is like John Merrick turning down a pissed night out with Marilyn Monroe on a promise!

Besides which, who we going to put on the left when you all decide Bellamy is 'shit anyway'?

dannybcity said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrNHvktqIU&feature=related[/youtube]

I love this little guy.

A lack of tracking back highlighted in that video. Shameful, who wants to see fluid, sexy attacking play for fucks sake?

mike24 said:
I agree mate. He has to play for me simply because he is so good! His finishing is top notch and his passing is brilliant too. Yes he drifts in and out of games but he has to start for me.

Play bellamy wide left to help bridge and swp/tevez on the right with ade and robinho up front......simples

He was our top scorer last season!

Well said and I agree that he should start but Bellamy has the left wing nailed down.

TheMightyQuinn said:
dannybcity said:
I love this little guy.

A lack of tracking back highlighted in that video. Shameful, who wants to see fluid, sexy attacking play for fucks sake?

I think to a certain extent it's a generational thing. I like Bellamy for his efforts but Robinho is by far the best player I've ever had the privilage to watch at City. Yes he's infuriating at times but I wouldn't swap his moments of sheer class for anything.

dannybcity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I think to a certain extent it's a generational thing. I like Bellamy for his efforts but Robinho is by far the best player I've ever had the privilage to watch at City. Yes he's infuriating at times but I wouldn't swap his moments of sheer class for anything.

Bellamy = Work rate & Strength
Robinho = Skill

Both have very important qualities and thats what make our squad so great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.