Robinho interview

jay_mcfc said:
It IS the average English fans mentality though. If a foreigner isn't hard as fuck, prepared to run 20km per game and score a hat-trick every week then he's a lazy, soft mercenary. Robinho will single handedly win us games if e leave him to it but unfortunately he seems to be the new boo-boy and as soon as he tries a pass that doesn't come off he gets abuse. There has to b a certain amount of leeway with flair players, it's not always going to come off and when it doesn't it looks bad, but you have to look past that and think about the 15 goals and many assists over a season.

He's a cry baby like most of the people on here defending him.

GStar said:
carlosJPA08 said:
My opinion is wrong about him? Why? Because you said so? you can keep defend Robinho, but nobody here in Brazil thinks he wants to play for city....

I'd also guess most people in Brazil have never been to Manchester, don't know much about Manchester City and don't know much more than; "we were taken over and are now very rich."

I think if you knew a bit more about the club's fans, our culture and values and where we're heading, you might change your mind a bit.

Robinho could easily make it very clear he wants out and have Barca waiting to picj up the pieces if needed.

I agreed, we don´t much about MCFC as you, but I think we know more about Robinho than you. he is a spoiled child and was misguided for his former agent. If you believed he didn´t go to Barcelona because he didn´t want, you´re a wrong. He didn´t go because barcelona´s players didn´t want him.

Don´t take as a rookie about City, i don´t know much about the club, but i am a fan for 28 years, i was born in Manchester,i came to Brazil i was two, i don´t support the club because i am a Oasis´fan.

I always tried to find news about City, since Man City promoted to EPL, cable TV and internet it´s much easier than middle 90´s.

twinkletoes said:
jay_mcfc said:
It IS the average English fans mentality though. If a foreigner isn't hard as fuck, prepared to run 20km per game and score a hat-trick every week then he's a lazy, soft mercenary. Robinho will single handedly win us games if e leave him to it but unfortunately he seems to be the new boo-boy and as soon as he tries a pass that doesn't come off he gets abuse. There has to b a certain amount of leeway with flair players, it's not always going to come off and when it doesn't it looks bad, but you have to look past that and think about the 15 goals and many assists over a season.

Moronic comment, people sticking up for our players, do because they love the club.

Why can't you idiots understand that WE DON'T HATE ROBINHO !! I would love nothing more than to see him setting the Premiership on fire, skinning players, curling 30 yrd goals, etc,.

However, the simple fact of the matter is that his performances and general attitude are to the contrary. It's all well and good giving interviews saying you love City, you wanna be the best player in the world and you're disappointed at not playing...but unless you back it up with a bit of desire and commitment on the pitch then it means fuck all !!

Actions speak louder than words. If he wants to play then he needs to pull his fucking finger out....end of !

twinkletoes said:

Are you for real? The 'haters' are starting threads because he wasn't smiling whilst on the bench!!!!

With a name like yours you'd think you'd appreciate talent.

bluefandk said:
twinkletoes said:

Moronic comment, people sticking up for our players, do because they love the club.

They do it because they want to inflict their opinion on everybody else

bluefandk said:
twinkletoes said:

They do it because they want to inflict their opinion on everybody else

BurnCK said:
Why can't you idiots understand that WE DON'T HATE ROBINHO !! I would love nothing more than to see him setting the Premiership on fire, skinning players, curling 30 yrd goals, etc,.

However, the simple fact of the matter is that his performances and general attitude are to the contrary. It's all well and good giving interviews saying you love City, you wanna be the best player in the world and you're disappointed at not playing...but unless you back it up with a bit of desire and commitment on the pitch then it means fuck all !!

Actions speak louder than words. If he wants to play then he needs to pull his fucking finger out....end of !

I think thats what he is saying in the interview, he knows he has to perform if he wants to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.