Robinho (Merged)

mike channon´s windmill said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Let him take the medical etc etc then pull the plug at 5 to 6.

Then lets see how Robinho handles it and whether he can man up.

We are getting bent over big time with this deal.

This - and as for Milan and that coont Berlusconi they can get fooked big time!!!!!

Window in Italy open until midnight I think. We can still sell up unti their window closes.

Big Dave Watson said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
It will no doubt come to £22m over the course of his contract in Milan.

This is a good move for all parties. Fresh start for Robinho at a superpower which is rebuilding and equally good chance for the emerging superpower Manchester City to move on.

We need to be emerging from defeats at shit teams like Sunderland first mate.
Matter of time, at half-time we should of been 2-0 up with the game over.

We will get it right, matter of time.

GaudinoMotors said:
After Sunday's debacle - another step backwards!

At this rate the "project" wont get a sniff of a trophy for years.

After bringing in two players who have been far more successful in Spain than Robinho, ie Silva and Yaya PLUS 2 top quality signings from Italy, Kolarov and Balotelli, a young star in the world cup Boateng, and then there is James Milner and you are bemoaning the loss of a spoilt brat who has never wanted to be at City. Get real.

Millennium said:
blueboyforever said:
Is there anyone else that thinks he's pissed us around enough? I for one think it's time for the club to send a message to all current and future big time Charlie's and let the little shit rot in the reserves. I can't believe the club are willing to be walked over like this, if he's loaned out again it will make us a laughing stock.

+1

100% agree

200% agree

Berlusconi and Robinho deserve each other
Aside from a certain Glaswegian tramp and a full back with severe personality defects and a 13-year-old's moustache, it is hard to imagine a bigger pair of gobshites in global football

10.Goater_Legend said:
Big Dave Watson said:
We need to be emerging from defeats at shit teams like Sunderland first mate.
Matter of time, at half-time we should of been 2-0 up with the game over.

We will get it right, matter of time.

"matter of time matter of time" our mantra since the 70s
If and when it does happen - Robinho is the sort of player we need - awkward bastard yes - but that's where good manangement should come in.
Preferred to have seen the back of Ade

SKY Sports just said City are set to make a profit from the Robinho sale once wages taken into considertion

blue_soundwave said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
This - and as for Milan and that coont Berlusconi they can get fooked big time!!!!!

Window in Italy open until midnight I think. We can still sell up unti their window closes.

Transfer window in Italy closes at 19.00 Central European time, 6pm UK time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.