Robinho (Merged)

Ratboy is/was on more than £4 million a year here. That's just under 80k a week and £160k a week was the figure that seemed to get quoted the most? Now I'm not saying that 160k a week is for certain what he's been on but I'd imagine it was higher than £4 million a year

Number10 said:
Gazzetta reports that Milan's talks with Juventus for Borriello's transfer has broken down, Juve has left the negotiation table.

Roma seem now absolute favourites to get Borriello. But it's getting late, the deal should be sealed now, as or else Borriello won't have time to get to Rome and do the medical exam.

As stated before, the reports say Milan is dependent on getting rid of Borriello have the money to get Robinho.

rag_logo.jpg

So it looks like Milan are paying Inter for us to have Balotelli and we are getting rid of Robinho.

This is a WOW day.

mcfcliam said:
Number10 said:
Gazzetta reports that Milan's talks with Juventus for Borriello's transfer has broken down, Juve has left the negotiation table.

Roma seem now absolute favourites to get Borriello. But it's getting late, the deal should be sealed now, as or else Borriello won't have time to get to Rome and do the medical exam.

As stated before, the reports say Milan is dependent on getting rid of Borriello have the money to get Robinho.

rag_logo.jpg

Mcfcliam, I have indicated sources in all my posts and been very clear in saying I'm just passing on information from them. If you don't believe me, learn Italian and read the sites yourself, simple as that.

Corriere dello Sport:

Robinho has now passed the medical exams and is just waiting to sign the contract. Immediately after the exams, the Brazilian said: "I'm happy but I still haven't signed for Milan".

Robinho is now nervously awaiting Milan's last hours of the transfer window. The thing missing is for Borriello to leave Milan, then Robinho will put pen to paper.

oakiecokie said:
Well if he can`t hack it in Spanish and PL then what chance has he got in Italy ???
He`ll just be as happy moaning over there.
Give him 12-18 months top and the tears and tantrums will start. AGAIN !!!

Then off to Turkey,then another fall-out and dummy spit about "broken promises" when he realises they were never going to sign the entire Brazil squad...then onwards back to Santos beach football obsurity when he's about 30....still telling the entire media about how he's "determined to be one of the best players in the world."

Or something.

Worst bit of business ever by city so far. As long as there is no loan involved get it done. If we give him another years loan we will get nothing for him. Guranteed.

Better to take £10 million cash for him now than then option of £15 million in a year. Shocking business but I just want him out of the club and for us never to sign a Brazilian player again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.