Robinho not on the bench?(Merged)

Mancini said Robinho has a problem in his post match interview.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.MCFC.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.MCFC.co.uk</a>

Re: Robinho not on the bench?

be_unique said:
Can anyone shed any light on why he wasn't on the bench?

My personal thoughts are Mancini's a d**khead, but what do I know..

"be_unique."

My arse.

He didn't play today, or at Wolves on Monday because he's soft and weak. End of. 10 year olds on the local park have more balls than the 'wonderful' Robinho. All this crap about him 'not being an away match player' seriously does me head in. He's paid more a week than I earn in 4 years of a totally crap job. He's a lazy, malignent arse who should be sent packing just as soon as anybody is stupid enough to cough up anything over £10mil. Sorry if that upsets anyone but there you have it.

He didn't play today, or at Wolves on Monday because he's soft and weak. End of. 10 year olds on the local park have more balls than the 'wonderful' Robinho. All this crap about him 'not being an away match player' seriously does me head in. He's paid more a week than I earn in 4 years of a totally crap job. He's a lazy, malignent arse who should be sent packing just as soon as anybody is stupid enough to cough up anything over £10mil. Sorry if that upsets anyone but there you have it.

Hughsie didnt like him or what he represented to our owners.
Hughsey god love him, fucked him over big time and made his life a living hell.

Remember last season? he was pretty good wasnt he. If he stays Bob will sort him out.

rastus said:

Hughsie didnt like him or what he represented to our owners.
Hughsey god love him, fucked him over big time and made his life a living hell.

Remember last season? he was pretty good wasnt he. If he stays Bob will sort him out.
Same old idiots on here. Rubbish for Real Madrid, Brazil & in scoring 13 goals for City last season

Wasn't even in the squad and fucking nobs are slating the guy.

Why not go all out and boo him on Wednesday, you know, try your best to make sure the lad fails. I mean, you'd look dead big and clever and whilst the rest of us are weeping about our cup exit and derby loss you can have a fucking party that climaxes with a stumpy cocked circle jerk.

CTID (not selected players, all players, CITY as a whole)

EarbyBlue said:

must say, this does seem to be the case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.