Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

Goater666 said:
Im a City fan but id fucking love to play for Barcalona.

Am i on my way there?

LOL. I think Didsbury Dave mght refer to this as 'tubthumping', and it seems we have a very severe case at that

Has Pep Guardiola expressed an interest in you? Have you been described as 'a very interesting player and can play in the Champions League' by Barca's technical secretary?

Feel free to keep your head in the sand if it makes you feel better

They have only given half of what he said in the article he also said -

"Te aseguro que, en estos momentos, mi padre, que es mi único representante, no me ha dicho nada del Barça. No sé nada, repito, puedes creerme. Además, por respeto al Manchester City que es mi equipo, deberían ser los dos clubs quienes hablaran de nuevo sobre mi cesión o traspaso y luego comunicármelo a mí. No es correcto que hablemos de ese hipotético traspaso o cesión hasta que haya algo más concreto".

"I assure you, at this time, my father, my sole representative, has not mentioned anything of Barca. I know nothing, I repeat, you can believe me. In addition, out of respect to Manchester City that is my team, it should be the two clubs that speak again about my transfer and then comunicate it to me. It is wrong to talk about this hypothetical transfer or assignment until you have something more concrete. "

What he should have said is "I am a Manchester City player and I intend to see out my contract".

Bluemoon115 said:
Astuteboy said:
Good old Daily Mail.

Well it has quotes, so it can't be completely made up (unlike most of my essays).

Yeah, not saying it's not true (although they are just quoting El Mundo who'll put a positive twist on anything Barca related) but they just seem to be determined to convice the world Robbi is leaving for some reason, more so than other shit papers.

What a stupid post, what do you want Robinho to say. I am committed to City, I never think about Barcelona, Real Madrid. Get real every player in the world would love to play for the big teams like Barca, even Superman. When one star goes another will come in, chill out and be patient.

If Robbie wants to go, let him go, thank him and wish him well.

Why is he a twat?
we are on the way up,he could be the part of it,but i think he wants to be top dog,and now that the team are doing fine without him he wants out,we want team players not wankers with a shit attitude

twinkletoes said:
They have only given half of what he said in the article he also said -

"Te aseguro que, en estos momentos, mi padre, que es mi único representante, no me ha dicho nada del Barça. No sé nada, repito, puedes creerme. Además, por respeto al Manchester City que es mi equipo, deberían ser los dos clubs quienes hablaran de nuevo sobre mi cesión o traspaso y luego comunicármelo a mí. No es correcto que hablemos de ese hipotético traspaso o cesión hasta que haya algo más concreto".

"I assure you, at this time, my father, my sole representative, has not mentioned anything of Barca. I know nothing, I repeat, you can believe me. In addition, out of respect to Manchester City that is my team, it should be the two clubs that speak again about my transfer and then comunicate it to me. It is wrong to talk about this hypothetical transfer or assignment until you have something more concrete. "

What he should have said is "I am a Manchester City player and I intend to see out my contract".

cheers twinkle.

still sounds to me like the transfer will happen, i would like to think though that we won't get the rough end of the deal.

Yaya, Henry and Puyol will do.

sablue said:
Why is he a twat?
we are on the way up,he could be the part of it,but i think he wants to be top dog,and now that the team are doing fine without him he wants out,we want team players not wankers with a shit attitude

HAHAH, and you think he'll be top dog at Barca?!! No, he won't. He has never ever given me the impression he has to be top dog or else, infact he has given the opposite if anything. If you think we are on the up in terms of competing with Barca, you are deluded. Likewise if you think any player wouldn't have his head turned by the overtures of such an astute club as Barca, you are equally deluded. If this was a team we will soon be on a par with, like Bayern for example, well then I would think yeah, he doesn't like the fact there are other ego's here now, however it isn't Bayern, its Barcelona, a club we will NEVER be on a par with. The guy has come here under a cloud of abuse, done a terrific job most of the time and helped us attract big names to the club at the same time. He now hears Barca want him, a club where he is guaranteed the football he is used, to, glory and to play infront of 90k every other week alongside the best players in the world. That, my friend, is not the sign of a twat, it is infact the sign of someone who looks to have a once in a lifetime opportunity to play for a club all south americans want to play for, and whoever gives him stick for that.... they are the twats.

If we are all honest he only originally came to us because he did not want to play for Real any more and needed a way out.He said he would play for anyome rather than Madrid.
Since his arrival I am sure he likes it at City and is excited about "the project" and obviously great support and good wage helps.
I am also sure if he could go and play for Barcelona he would love to and he is obviously making that clear but he is not trying to engineer a move as Ronaldo did with the rags. Nor is he making demnads or threats. It is football, the modern game.
How can we be so Hypocrytical, we want to sign the best in the world and some clubs don't want to sell them but that doesn't stop us and nor does it stop us from welcoming them with open arms.
If a bid comes in and we accept then wish him luck and let him go.
Otherwise cheer himk on and welcome him back in the team when he can get his place back.

i can recall a girl in leeds telling him your going nowhere,but that didnt stop him. if he wants to go he will end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.