Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

sablue said:
a club we will NEVER be on a par with
well, with that mindset we might as well give up now, he is a money grabing twat,and you my friend might as well go with him ,we want players and people to belive in the club and the journey we are on and sing from the tree tops that city are back.

fcuk off

I have only enjoyed the privilege of reading three of your massive 12 post count,and seemingly I can live without reading the other 9,if they all contain the same level of drivel.
Oh,and abusing long-standing posters when you have only been here 5 minutes will probably not win you any popularity awards.
In fact it may get you banned.
Just a friendly word.

He is at Man City because he forced a move away from Real Madrid who wanted to keep him, and this to go to Chelsea who also wanted him, but, in the end only had City as an option.

Robinho hasn't been in this team that often, it'd be criminal for you to send him to Barca on loan, what message does that give out to Tevez and Adebayor..

having Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor and Bellamy in the same team for big games would be my aim as City manager, the other players like SWP, Ireland and Johnson (Should he ever get better) are more embedded in club spirit, and more often than not you are not going to be facing tough competitors so they should get games. but when it comes down to it, players like Robinho win you the big games.

-------------Adebayor-----------
Bellamy-------Tevez-------Robinho
----------Barry----De jong-------

-------------Santacruz-----------
Petrov---------Ireland--------SWP
---------Kompany---Johnson------

Means as little or as much as what Bowen said. It was a template answer to a question.

However Ade answered a question very similar in nature regarding Milan and that started the downward spiral in his relationship with the gooners

as you are, as you sound, most likely one of the glory hunters .
what glory,we have not had any glory,the bottom line is,he now has to fight for his place with bellers playing out of his skin,he goes to barc were terry henry is coming to the end of his career and he will slot into the left side nicely ,and will proberly get a pay rise at the same time.so do we want a player to to fight for the cause or fuck off when he has to work hard for his position/weekly payi know which player MH would want,now you FUCK OFF is that better

citoeast said:
What a stupid post, what do you want Robinho to say.
How about: "I'd rather not talk about Barcelona because I am a Manchester City player. Next question."

Footballers just make a rod for their own back with this kind of shit. I honestly don't know why they persist with it.

johnmc said:
Means as little or as much as what Bowen said. It was a template answer to a question.

However Ade answered a question very similar in nature regarding Milan and that started the downward spiral in his relationship with the gooners

A template answer would have been 'I am contracted to City and am happy at the club', not what Robbie's said

Here's the rest of the Mail piece:

'It is a pleasure to see Barca play, they seem to be like Brazilians in how they use the ball. Pep Guardiola's team are real entertainers.'

'It is not a question of being loaned or transferred, whether in the winter or the summer,' he said. 'It is a matter of sitting down and talking about it when there is a concrete offer, which, I repeat, I am not personally aware of.

'When that happens, we can talk. I don't want to be misinterpreted. It is clear that I have a contract with City and I owe it to them to be professional.

'It's no secret that there was clear interest from Barca (in the summer), but Manchester City would not enter negotiations.

'I believed that I was not transferable and so I focussed on doing my best for City. We are thinking big, we have built a very strong team aiming to win the Premier League with (Carlos) Tevez, (Emmanuel) Adebayor, (Joleon) Lescott and (Gareth) Barry.'
But he has other team-mates who would like to see him at the Nou Camp.

Brazil and Barca full back Dani Alves says Robinho would be very welcome and would give the team different options.
And Robinho replied: 'Dani is a phenomenon. With Alves I have very good vibes. I am delighted with how well he has done at Barca. He deserves it, he's a great guy and excellent footballer.
'I am still up to date with Spanish football and left many friends in Spain. When I meet with many of them in the Brazil team we talk at length. We are used to exchanging text messages or calling each other.'

Alves is not the only one who wins praise. Told he was admired by Guardiola, Robinho responded: 'It is an honour that a coach such as him speaks highly of Robinho. I read that he values me. I thank him from the heart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.