Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

there isnt a player in the world that wouldnt have answered the question any different......

any player anywhere in any team would say he would be honoured to play for barca if asked......

rob has also said that he is fully committed to us as well......

if barca come in for him then we have to convince him to stay (which is a huge task).....there is noone in their right mind who could blame him wanting to go if barca come in for him

but we muct not fall into this media trap........they will do nothing to stop at unsettling the player.....

has anyone anywhere seen coverage of these supposed comments????......

if he goes then good for him but fans getting on his back are just increasing the chances of it happening.......

Pigeonho said:
sablue said:
south african mate,and yes about 500 games in all ,next question

Ah well my guess was half right, (the SA bit). You are obviously a blue who doesn't like to see his club messed about and like I said earlier, if Robbie was going to a club we will soon, (hopefully), be on a par with I would agree that he isn't up for the fight etc, but he is wanting, (allegedly), to go to a club players dream of playing, particularly Brazilian players and so seeing as he is 'only' at City right now, no-one should begrudge him a move which will only get the chance of occurring once in his career. There are too many of us thinking along these lines for me to be wrong.

Thats true mate. Was in Brazil 3 years ago and the amount of Barca shirts I saw was mad. I think they are bigger than Madrid in Brazil.

Not suited to the Pl? not what we need?, dont need him the form were in?
With comments like these What a load of fuckwits we have, blue fuckwits though.
With Rob fit we would have an awesome line up and top quality options.

Again City fans treating Robinho like their only son. If this was anyone else saying this then everyone would be 'well fuck him then'. But no, its Robinho, so therefore it's alright because 'who wouldn't want to play for Barca?'

Robinho - Played about 40 games, turned up to about 10 of them.

But what do I know? He's Brazilian and is totally sick on FM09 - that makes a lot more sense than someone who is not physically, mentally and quick enough for the Premier League.

Amazingly I don't care if he leaves or not.

I back Hughes 100% to make the right decisions. If he thinks we can do better without Robinho then so be it.

liamctid said:
Again City fans treating Robinho like their only son. If this was anyone else saying this then everyone would be 'well fuck him then'. But no, its Robinho, so therefore it's alright because 'who wouldn't want to play for Barca?'

But what do I know? He's Brazilian and is totally sick on FM09 - that makes a lot more sense than someone who is not physically, mentally and quick enough for the Premier League.

Turned up in every game he scored and got assists in which is a lot more than 10.

Sour grapes when they're not needed in my opinion.

rastus said:
Not suited to the Pl? not what we need?, dont need him the form were in?
With comments like these What a load of fuckwits we have, blue fuckwits though.
With Rob fit we would have an awesome line up and top quality options.

The 'not suited to the prem' argument is a perfectly valid one. The prem is a very physical league and Robbie has struggled to cope at times

played well for us last season so lets see what he does season before we slag him off.

C_T_I_D said:
liamctid said:

Turned up in every game he scored and got assists in which is a lot more than 10.

Sour grapes when they're not needed in my opinion.

Bollocks mate. Yeah he was fantastic against the likes of Hull and Stoke at home, but with the exception of Arsenal at home last year, he did nothing against the bigger clubs. He got called a rapist and cried for 4 months. There were times when it was like playing with 10 men away from home last year, Portsmouth, Stoke, West Ham, Aalborg... the list goes on and on.

I'm not doubting his ability as a footballer, but some people think that he IS City. And you can look through my posts for the past year when it comes to Robinho, I have never changed my tune once. He is lacking a bit of pace and doesn't have a position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.