Robinho or Bellamy?

Bluemoon115 said:
Alex B said:
Robinho is our best player. Absolute madness not to play him. I dont see why they both cant play together.

Bollocks.

Robbie is definately our best player !
Doesn't mean he contributes the most though.
Bellers has been outstanding lately.
And thats where Hughes earns his money.
Juggling his squad to best advantage.

Bluemoon115 said:
Alex B said:
Not really is it.

So why is he our best player?

Because he is the only City player that would get into every start 11, there is not one team in the world that wouldn't use Robinho in the starting 11. You really cant say the same about tevez, adebayor or someone else.

Robinho has had moments that have just wowed and bellamy is a really hard worker. They are both good players but are also different types of players. They are both good in my opinion

Bluemoon115 said:
Alex B said:
Not really is it.

Because I've heard of his name and he erm... cost a lot of money, and he erm... does a stepover once every 15 games.[/sarcasm]

Can't believe some of the bollocks on here. Firstly to those saying drop SWP, he's been our most effective player this year so far (4 assists, 2 goals) and it's not like he doesn't help the defence out either, so I think that's a daft idea.

Secondly to those who say drop Ireland, I agree we should give him 2/3 games rest NOW, but when he's fully fit, how can you leave Stevie out seriously!

And to those saying play Robinho away against footballing sides, could anyone really see Robinho doing what Bellamy did against the Scum last week?

Oh and to whoever said about Blackburn away last season, it was Sturridge who changed that game not Robinho, although tbf it was a world class finish from Robbie.

He's a decent player on his day, but lets take the blue tinted glasses off for a minute and just admit he's been figured out by most clubs and was always gonna find it hard in a hard league like the Prem. He's still a fantastic player to have for home games against the shit teams but we have better now. I would like to see how Robbie takes the challenge of Bellers now though, if he ups his game and grows some balls, then fair play to the lad.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Because I've heard of his name and he erm... cost a lot of money, and he erm... does a stepover once every 15 games.[/sarcasm]

Can't believe some of the bollocks on here. Firstly to those saying drop SWP, he's been our most effective player this year so far (4 assists, 2 goals) and it's not like he doesn't help the defence out either, so I think that's a daft idea.

Secondly to those who say drop Ireland, I agree we should give him 2/3 games rest NOW, but when he's fully fit, how can you leave Stevie out seriously!

And to those saying play Robinho away against footballing sides, could anyone really see Robinho doing what Bellamy did against the Scum last week?

Oh and to whoever said about Blackburn away last season, it was Sturridge who changed that game not Robinho, although tbf it was a world class finish from Robbie.

He's a decent player on his day, but lets take the blue tinted glasses off for a minute and just admit he's been figured out by most clubs and was always gonna find it hard in a hard league like the Prem. He's still a fantastic player to have for home games against the shit teams but we have better now. I would like to see how Robbie takes the challenge of Bellers now though, if he ups his game and grows some balls, then fair play to the lad.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

What you mean if O'Shea showed him onto his stronger foot with time and space about 20 yards out? Or maybe Petrov giving him a straight out race against Ferdinand just back from injury with a headstart? Bellers took both of those goals brilliantly but they were mainly errors from United.

Which could have very easily been missed and Sturridge wouldn't have been known for changing the game. Takes two to tango.

He's a decent player on his day,

So Pompey at home, Stoke at home, Hull at home, Everton away, Liverpool away he was only a decent player?

but lets take the blue tinted glasses off for a minute and just admit he's been figured out by most clubs and was always gonna find it hard in a hard league like the Prem.

Considering its a City player vs a City player we can't really be biased. I fail to see how someone who has found it difficult and been found out can finish as top scorer from the left wing while still getting his fair share of assists. Also what you class as being "found out" seems to work on everyone, I know a certain Lionel Messi struggled when Chelsea doubled and sometimes tripled up on him.

He's still a fantastic player to have for home games against the shit teams but we have better now. I would like to see how Robbie takes the challenge of Bellers now though, if he ups his game and grows some balls, then fair play to the lad.

Right so if Robinho must take Bellers' qualities then I expect to see Bellers show flair and entertain the whole stadium with skill. Rather than the graft that some on here seem to pay to see. Also since when were Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool shit?

swps said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Because he is the only City player that would get into every start 11, there is not one team in the world that wouldn't use Robinho in the starting 11. You really cant say the same about tevez, adebayor or someone else.

Funny that I thought that was one of ther resons why he came to City in the 1st place - i.e. first team football?

PabZab said:
He's still a fantastic player to have for home games against the shit teams but we have better now. I would like to see how Robbie takes the challenge of Bellers now though, if he ups his game and grows some balls, then fair play to the lad.

Right so if Robinho must take Bellers' qualities then I expect to see Bellers show flair and entertain the whole stadium with skill. Rather than the graft that some on here seem to pay to see. Also since when were Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool shit?
Er, where did he say that those teams were shit?

taggarc said:
swps said:

Funny that I thought that was one of ther resons why he came to City in the 1st place - i.e. first team football?
Haha, just what I was about to say.

I've still yet to see a genuine reason that Robbie is our best player.

Maineman55 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bollocks.

Robbie is definately our best player !
Doesn't mean he contributes the most though.
Bellers has been outstanding lately.
And thats where Hughes earns his money.
Juggling his squad to best advantage.

So what qualities does he have that makes him our best player? Other than his name ending in "inho"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.