Robinho or Bellamy?

paul_blue said:
Based on the amount of games played for us who have you preferred and why?

why choose one, when we can have both?

robinho one of the top ten players in the world. madness not to play him!

pace89 said:
Depends who we're playing. At home when teams put ten men behind the ball and defend on the edge of their box Robinho might be more effective than Bellamy. Against Fulham I reckon if we'd had Robinho he'd have made enough of a difference to take us through in normal time. Away at Stamford Bridge or somewhere I'd go with Bellers.
I was thinking when watching us against Fulham that Robbie would of ripped them apart. I don't go to many away games ( trying to change that this season though) but last season we were losing 2 nill at blackburn when Robie started turning it on at the end and created one and scored one. He's had a full season now and knows what to expect away from home so give him a chance. we've all seen what he can do at home and there's no reason he can't do it away. we've got players around him now that can battle and have got the skill to win the game as well. He's one of the most skillfull players in the world.
After saying all that why can't we play them both?
.......NDJ...Barry..........
SWP..............Robbie
......Ade.......Bellamy

Both. Robinho will be the greater threat linking up with players. bellers works hard but he aint got the greatest football brain

bellamy is more direct,and hes been great this season,he is real quality and vastly underated by most fans who dont see him week in week out,we havnt missed robinho such is the quality of the squad,however robinho is that good he drags players away,hence stevie ireland gets more room to work his magic,so in answer to who i would prefer,i havnt got a clue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.