Robinho says adios

jay_mcfc said:
Looks like a bad influence doesn't he!!! The shit that has been spouted about him is embarrassing.

Good luck Robi and come back soon!!

The shit that has been spouted about him is embarrassing.
========================================

His performances aside... it looks like they will miss him. He seems to have a great personality. I hope this deal works out like it's supposed to.. he gets games in, performs like we know he can for Brazil and comes back fully refreshed and with belief in himself.

Michael Johnson doesn't seem to make much of it all in the corridor near the end. The rest of them are still warm to him though. Lets hope this break is the making of him I think the lad is homesick and needs a bit of vitamin D, he aint getting it in sunny Manchester is he.

m7mcfc said:
Michael Johnson doesn't seem to make much of it all in the corridor near the end. The rest of them are still warm to him though. Lets hope this break is the making of him I think the lad is homesick and needs a bit of vitamin D, he aint getting it in sunny Manchester is he.

Thought that was Ben Mee ?

Re: Robinho saying his goodbyes - video on OS

cool video, it was a bit staged. No Petrov love, orrr
nice to see behind the scense though

he would say tchau though, to be pedantic.

i'm gonna miss the tricky little bugger though.

i realy hope he does come back after the world good refreshed and ready to storm the league again.

we have to remember he did pretty well last season.

I love our club.

Reckon any other club would film this kind of thing after the press had spouted rubbish?

"350million FLOP rubs it in TEAMMATES faces that he's ENGINEERED a move back to BRASIL"

Come back all fired up Robbie. Please.

Ntini77 said:
m7mcfc said:

Thought that was Ben Mee ?
Might of been Ive not got slo-mo, just at 1st glance.

Re: Robinho saying his goodbyes - video on OS

thread just below pal
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=161381" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=161381</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.