Robinho says adios

ok robi the clubs dun everything they can to help u so when u come back please make sure its what u want or dont fckin bother bye for now

Think it's all very clear there that Robinho is a bad egg and a horrible influence on the team......................

That wasn't a goodbye, that was more of a "see you in six months" to me.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Think it's all very clear there that Robinho is a bad egg and a horrible influence on the team......................

That wasn't a goodbye, that was more of a "see you in six months" to me.

Agreed. Don't think we'd be seeing this move if it wasn't World Cup year.

Re: Robinho saying his goodbyes - video on OS

Citycitytid said:
thread just below pal
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=161381" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=161381</a>
I'm fully aware of that mate. But look at the times at which the 2 threads were started. Only 2 mins difference! The other thread didn't exist when i started typing it! At least i posted my own views, rather than just a link. ;)

i had a lump in my throat watching that :(

Some people need to be ashamed with what they have said about him!

I hope you come back better and stronger!

Have a great world cup robbie

<3

Thats mad as fuck that video...I mean yea ok there team mates /mates etc etc but fuck sake following him around whilst he says his goodbyes....nah i dont get it

Should have been staying and working hard for the cause,the lazy little bastard,instead of wishing everyone "good luck".

I like the part however when Kolo said see you in the World Cup,fuck me he be lucky if he dont pull his socks up(Robinho i mean)

Eh oh.....rant over

Who would ever have thought it eh,City yes my club Manchester City LOANING out a 32.5m player...jesus how times have changed and are changing

COME ON YOU BLUES !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.