Robinho says adios

noooooooo dont go robbi i miss you allready haha but he does say i will be back :P andd it looks like everyone loves him, but good luck to him for the loan and i bet he will be back if we finish top 4 100%

All the best Robbie. It doesn't always rain in Manchester. We haven't got a beach either. We love you man. :-)

santos.jpg

Like everyone else says .... that doesn't look like a guy that causes trouble in the dressing room ... and he is very popular ... even the bit they keep showing on SSN from Monday .. when he parks his car the doorman at Carrington gives him a big hug ...!!!!

This is a clever move by our Marketing folks .... a picture paints a thousand words ....!!!!

I have not been able to understand why the journos spouted so much lies and rubbish about the guy ..... look forward to seeing him on South American TV in March and the from SA in June/July.

Good Luck Robbie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.