Robinho says adios

RobbieBrewer said:
Sorry to spoil the "love in" but this is my take on it.

Dear Robinho-please go away and enjoy your time taking the easy option and being a very big fish at sunny Santos,rather than staying,doing the hard yards and battling for your place on a cold January afternoon to help the club you joined and vowed to win silverware- or at least help get the "winning mentality" from Madrid you told us you missed so much.

When (or if) you do us the honour of coming back,having no doubt starred on the pitch with all your best mates in the Brazil team at the WC,please then do us serfs in Manchester the decent service of applying yourself in the same manner for your £1??,000 a week.

Finally-stop courting other clubs in public-or at least,stop giving "mixed messages," and wise-up saying things to the media that can be interpreted in such a way as to give ammunition to those that would try and destabilise and belittle us.

It does you and us absolutely no favours.

So remember-you have a real good time in Brazil while Tevez continues to slog his guts out for us in the cold.
After all-it's all about you.

100% agree, last week you lot were all fucking moaning about him.

He doesn't ever put in a shift and all of a sudden people miss him? Giveover, he doesn't deserve any sympathy. For a player of his quality, he should at least put in a shift when he gets a chance.

Don't come back, we can do better.

Agree

He should be the same player for us, Modric is for Spurs. Similar build and skills, but Modric applies it, Robinho hasnt this year.
"best player in the world?"- Couldnt get in the team at Madrid, not good enough this year for City.Not getting any younger. Look at Modric, Messi etc, they arnt the biggest either but i dont see them bullied off the ball that happens to him

All i can say is shameful they way he has acted, i would have let him rot in the reserves and earn his place in the starting 11. Thats just my opinion and i know everyone else has thier own. We pay him a fortune in wages and his efforts this year have been shocking when fit.

Needs to grow up and grow a pair. Wont be unhappy if he doesnt come back though id love him to come back and play as we all know he can, home and away.

I can see him being used as part exchange in a major deal in the summer though

There's about as much chance of Robinho returning here in six months as me givin' Beyonce a good rodgering!

city51 said:
Hoops said:
£32m is roughly what we owe. it would take us out of administration, pay the players wages and buy a couple of players (and some pies). Oh well...

EH

He's a Palace fan mate - just pointing out that the money Robi cost would see them out of debt and in with the pies

becomingparaniod said:
After watching the video I find it hard to believe he was a bad influence, like everyone else. I did think it looked staged but the smiles and hugs were genuine enough and I hope he comes back refreshed and reinvigourated after loads of vitamin d. All I got were tablets, Rio would have been nice.

Rio is a twat :P

didn't realise he spoke so much english. so what if he doesn't fancy blood and guts football! i want him back (anyway, being brazilian, surely he should be saying ate la vista?)

If you think we bought him for effort, blood and guts then go support accrington stanley.

I am GUTTED to see him go, puts a lump im my throught. Our loss is their gain. Come back robbie soon!

The bottom line is that there are not many brazilians who have year in year out done well in the premiership. English football is just not their game. It's not about it being too rough or physical, just that the brazilians play totally instinctively - none of the long ball crap - thinking 3-4 passes ahead - gliding like Corniche Convertables. Much more suited for spanish and Italian top leagues. Weather here is also shite from what they are used to.
Remember, he was not a Hughes purchase - it was purely a statement of intent from the Sheik - as was the bid for Kaka. I say good like to Robbie where ever he goes. If he has a good world cup, he will be worth £30m again to Barcelona or whoever. If not, then city will move on with or without him.
The Big Question - who is going to use his car whilst he is away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.