Robinho says adios

Roberto has done this sort of thing before when at Inter he let Adriano go back to Brazil for 6 months to play and when he went back to Inter he helped them win the league in the next few years. Just needs games to get back to full fitness and back on form. I think in 6 months time he will be a better overall player after this move. When he comes back he will have a point to prove to the media and others but if he wants to be playing at the world cup you have to do what you have to do to get in the squad. So if it means leaving and going out on loan so be it. His English was great and talked to everyone as well. I hope this works out for everyone involved.

Sure he will be back in London for a friendly against Ireland in a couple of weeks time.

Great vid, Hopefully he will be back but i doubt it. Anyone else think its odd that lescott lent him ear rings?

I think we all sometimes faced those moments when the world seem to expect so much and we cant meet their demands. I know my artists have faced it when the fans seem to want their best @ every show...so i know how this dude is feeling and going back to his homeland may be the cure. Lets hope he comes back on the 4th of August with a renewed spirit and fight for his place in the squad.

Good luck to him and i'll be in Brazil in a few weeks for the carnival so i'll catch a santos and corinthians game.

After watching the video I find it hard to believe he was a bad influence, like everyone else. I did think it looked staged but the smiles and hugs were genuine enough and I hope he comes back refreshed and reinvigourated after loads of vitamin d. All I got were tablets, Rio would have been nice.

Even if he doesn't come back I hope he has a great World Cup so that at least we have some chance of recouping a lot of our outlay for him. I don't think we could ever the get the whole amount. I for one will be watching him because at the end of the day he is a fabulous talent.

hope he is here for next season when hopefully we will be in a much stronger position i.e possibly a trophy and top 4 spot for him to take the league by storm

becomingparanoid said:
After watching the video I find it hard to believe he was a bad influence, like everyone else. I did think it looked staged but the smiles and hugs were genuine enough and I hope he comes back refreshed and reinvigourated after loads of vitamin d. All I got were tablets, Rio would have been nice.

Even if he doesn't come back I hope he has a great World Cup so that at least we have some chance of recouping a lot of our outlay for him. I don't think we could ever the get the whole amount. I for one will be watching him because at the end of the day he is a fabulous talent.

This. I'm dissappointed he seems to have bottled out of fighting for his place at City (for now) but have never doubted his talent. I thought when this was announced that he would never play for City again but I doubt that now, if he really was leaving on bad terms they would never have put a video up.

Oh and lol@Robbie trying to take SWP back to Brazil with him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.