Robinho speaks

The kid's been sussed out and AC Milan is the last chance saloon. The most substituted player in Real's history, the premiership's most expensive flop. The kind of records this boy is accruing speaks volumes about him as a so-called professional and his future as one. Good riddance.

Ticket For Schalke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Fair enough, but Hernan still didn't fail, he scored 10 in 13 starts in his first season, and 10 in 20 starts in his 2nd year at Chelsea.

dont just put starts and goals, and not put how many goals where as a sub ;), first season 32 games 12.

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm --

leewill31 said:
bitterness??? you asked why people think he failed well i answered you and now were did you say anything about just the first season when comparing robbie to the 3 players mentioned in the original post you made about them please stop moving the goal posts!

well he hardly played in his second season robbie. but the when he did the win% was quite high. :)

you never did give a reason why he "FAILED".

you haven't given a reason why he wasn't a failure?

you named players that were failures in the premiership that stats wise proofs that robbie compared pretty much the same as.

i think you answered the question for me!

Bigga said:
C_T_I_D said:
In that, if you read it correctly, he actually admits he failed in England.

Why then, is that so hard to grasp for some of our supporters?

I'm a bit stunned to read the vitriol coming on these pages! It's surely being misread by this lot, isn't it?

Manchester DOES get dark and it was one of the coldest winters in a LONG time, here!

He does NOT slag the club. He does NOT slag the fans.

Help me out here. Am I missing something as to why the cavemen are banging their clubs??

PMSL great post mate.

hgblue said:
bondsman said:
Thought he loved it here because it meant him and Jo could pop over to leeds molesting students.

I know some people hate Robinho, but this is getting silly now.
Indeed.

leewill31 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
dont just put starts and goals, and not put how many goals where as a sub ;), first season 32 games 12.

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm --

well he hardly played in his second season robbie. but the when he did the win% was quite high. :)

you never did give a reason why he "FAILED".

you haven't given a reason why he wasn't a failure?

you named players that were failures in the premiership that stats wise proofs that robbie compared pretty much the same as.

i think you answered the question for me!

Are you drunk? ive said 14 goals and 5 assists in 30 odd appearences in a side finishing 10th, was not a failure, i compared forlan who didnt score, how is that similar, give me strength.

Robi served his purpose,to announce to the football world that Manchester City were on the way back.I think he was a bit like kinky............right club ..........wrong time.
I hope he leaves in the right way (like Garrido) because our paths will cross in the future and it would be good to see him get a decent reception,because he has a place in our history. He was there at the rebirth of the blues and who will forget that night on SSN ..............we've signed Robinho!
Thanks Robi, now shut the f*** up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.