Robinho speaks

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
75 games in 5 years with 23 goals as an out and out striker tells me he does.

20 in 49 plus 2 loan spells in Italy, 1 of which where he single handedly beat United home and away for AC and scored twice in a Champions League final, a career record of 190 goals in 419 games plus 35 in 64 for his country, for me he's one of the best strikers of this decade without a shadow of a doubt.

Where talking about 1st seasons in the premiership mate.

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 pm --

leewill31 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
ok pal, stats for the 3 players first season.

2001–02 13 0
26 5

2003–04 31 12

Please note these are for teams that either won the league or finished runners up.

i will now show you what i mean and why he is the same as the 3 you mentioned.

2003–2008 Chelsea 49 (20) crespo

2001–2003 Manchester United 51 (7)
2003–2004 Chelsea 14 (1) veron

2002–2004 Manchester United 63 (10) forlan

2008–2010 Manchester City 41 (14) robinho

oh and veron and crespo were all so loaned out just like robinho not so different at all are they really!

just to make it clear to you this is not about me hating robbie its about how he has failed and how much of a shame it is that such a talented player could not be arsed with Manchester city.

do you not feel abit desperate adding 2010 on to city?

did i no say first season, as that was a fair comparison.

even so, if you want to do that, 1 in 6.3 in a side that created umpteen chances more than ours where robbie 1 in 3, no coincedence ireland had a stella season that season.

i cannot help but feel your arguement is one of bitterness towards robbie, saying that we could always go back to samaras days.

Ticket For Schalke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
20 in 49 plus 2 loan spells in Italy, 1 of which where he single handedly beat United home and away for AC and scored twice in a Champions League final, a career record of 190 goals in 419 games plus 35 in 64 for his country, for me he's one of the best strikers of this decade without a shadow of a doubt.

Fair enough, but Hernan still didn't fail, he scored 10 in 13 starts in his first season, and 10 in 20 starts in his 2nd year at Chelsea.

Ticket For Schalke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

leewill31 said:
i will now show you what i mean and why he is the same as the 3 you mentioned.

2003–2008 Chelsea 49 (20) crespo

2001–2003 Manchester United 51 (7)
2003–2004 Chelsea 14 (1) veron

2002–2004 Manchester United 63 (10) forlan

2008–2010 Manchester City 41 (14) robinho

oh and veron and crespo were all so loaned out just like robinho not so different at all are they really!

just to make it clear to you this is not about me hating robbie its about how he has failed and how much of a shame it is that such a talented player could not be arsed with Manchester city.

even so, if you want to do that, 1 in 6.3 in a side that created umpteen chances more than ours where robbie 1 in 3, no coincedence ireland had a stella season that season.

i cannot help but feel your arguement is one of bitterness towards robbie, saying that we could always go back to samaras days.

bitterness??? you asked why people think he failed well i answered you and now were did you say anything about just the first season when comparing robbie to the 3 players mentioned in the original post you made about them please stop moving the goal posts!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Fair enough, but Hernan still didn't fail, he scored 10 in 13 starts in his first season, and 10 in 20 starts in his 2nd year at Chelsea.

dont just put starts and goals, and not put how many goals where as a sub ;), first season 32 games 12.

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm --

leewill31 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

bitterness??? you asked why people think he failed well i answered you and now were did you say anything about just the first season when comparing robbie to the 3 players mentioned in the original post you made about them please stop moving the goal posts!

well he hardly played in his second season robbie. but the when he did the win% was quite high. :)

you never did give a reason why he "FAILED".

Ticket For Schalke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

dont just put starts and goals, and not put how many goals where as a sub ;), first season 32 games 12.

wrong, he only played 19 league games in his first season, 6 as a sub, 10 goals. Now as you only want to do 1st season that's a very good return, plus 1 start and 1 sub in the carling cup, no goal(who cares), and 2 in 7 starts plus 3 subs in the CL(fair enough, not great, but you can't compare that to Robbie and especially when Crespo had a great record overall in the CL).

C_T_I_D said:
In that, if you read it correctly, he actually admits he failed in England.

Why then, is that so hard to grasp for some of our supporters?

I'm a bit stunned to read the vitriol coming on these pages! It's surely being misread by this lot, isn't it?

Manchester DOES get dark and it was one of the coldest winters in a LONG time, here!

He does NOT slag the club. He does NOT slag the fans.

Help me out here. Am I missing something as to why the cavemen are banging their clubs??

Thought he loved it here because it meant him and Jo could pop over to leeds molesting students.

bondsman said:
Thought he loved it here because it meant him and Jo could pop over to leeds molesting students.

I know some people hate Robinho, but this is getting silly now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.