Robinho talks about leaving to the rest of the team

Robbo. said:
60M no less, take it or leave it!

or swap for messi!

Why is everybody so MAD about MESSI , he keeps saying what you all seem to want Robbie to say about his club!

He loves the club he's at and wants to stay there all his career !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Robbo. said:
60M no less, take it or leave it!

or swap for messi!

Why is everybody so MAD about MESSI , he keeps saying what you all seem to want Robbie to say about his club!

He loves the club he's at and wants to stay there all his career !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b...b...b...but I asked Santa...

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Dubai Blue said:
I suggest you'd still have your dick so buried up his arse that you wouldn't even criticise him when he releases a book in 10 years time saying what a mistake he made joining Manchester City.

Alternatively I suggest Alex is being perfectly reasonable and uve got ur head up your arse and being so OTT it's funny.
Maybe.

We'll see who's right in the coming months though.

I'll guarantee you it's me.

AlexC83 said:
But I've neither seen nor heard any indication whatsoever that Robinho's gonna kick his toys out of his pram if he doesn't get a move in January, he'd like to play for them but if we can't strike a deal with Barca which suits both parties then he'll stay.
He couldn't even be arsed to return to a training camp in a 7-star hotel with the employer that pays him 160k a week. The guy's a cock.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Dubai Blue said:
Maybe.

We'll see who's right in the coming months though.

I'll guarantee you it's me.

Robinho will leave, but there's no need to be rude about it.
Maybe I was too rude, but I'm getting sick of apologists making ridiculous excuses for Robinho taking the piss out of us. I have no problem with him wanting to play for Barcelona. I'd quite like to myself. But if you pay me 160k a week, you will get my loyalty when it comes to me not being fit enough to play. Robinho can't even be arsed to go through the motions in pretending he gives a fuck about City or our fans.

Dubai Blue said:
AlexC83 said:
But I've neither seen nor heard any indication whatsoever that Robinho's gonna kick his toys out of his pram if he doesn't get a move in January, he'd like to play for them but if we can't strike a deal with Barca which suits both parties then he'll stay.
He couldn't even be arsed to return to a training camp in a 7-star hotel with the employer that pays him 160k a week. The guy's a cock.
He was with the Brazilian squad. OK they weren't playing World Cup games, but playing for Brazil is important especially in World Cup year.

I'll judge him by what he does on the pitch

Dubai Blue said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Robinho will leave, but there's no need to be rude about it.
Maybe I was too rude, but I'm getting sick of apologists making ridiculous excuses for Robinho taking the piss out of us. I have no problem with him wanting to play for Barcelona. I'd quite like to myself. But if you pay me 160k a week, you will get my loyalty when it comes to me not being fit enough to play. Robinho can't even be arsed to go through the motions in pretending he gives a fuck about City or our fans.

Remind me again. What's he done wrong? He didn't play for Brazil as instructed.

I think it's absolutely disgusting how Messi has not agreed to come to us yet, Hughes should sort this out then Robinho would learn his place.

Marvin said:
OK they weren't playing World Cup games, but playing for Brazil is important especially in World Cup year.
And he wasn't fit enough to do so.

If any other City player had behaved like he has this week, there wouldn't be anyone backing him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.