Robinho - What Could Have Been?

im sorry but anyone who thinks robinho is crap gash etc is sadly deluding themselves, in todays city team he would have an absoulute field day, he used to get marked by 3 players in some games, do that against this city team and would be sucicidal as we have so many threats so naturally teams dont press as much, which would equal more time on the ball which is what robinho thrives on.

however, do i think he is better than anyone of our top 5 (silva, dzeko, balo, kun, nasri) not on current form, but comparing him to AJ is laughable.

Wellsblue21 said:
im sorry but anyone who thinks robinho is crap gash etc is sadly deluding themselves, in todays city team he would have an absoulute field day, he used to get marked by 3 players in some games, do that against this city team and would be sucicidal as we have so many threats so naturally teams dont press as much, which would equal more time on the ball which is what robinho thrives on.

however, do i think he is better than anyone of our top 5 (silva, dzeko, balo, kun, nasri) not on current form, but comparing him to AJ is laughable.
Do you not understand though that this is a TEAM game?

Robinho has plenty of ability but is a fanny. He was not prepared to work for the team, track back and is a fucking cry baby. Thanks for the memories and the branding though. Mental day when we signed him and good luck to him.

mackenzie said:
Wellsblue21 said:

yes, hence the he wont be marked by 3 players as we would have silva, nasri balotelli who would need picking up, do you understand tactics?

Wellsblue21 said:
mackenzie said:
Wellsblue21 said:

yes, hence the he wont be marked by 3 players as we would have silva, nasri balotelli who would need picking up, do you understand tactics?
Yes I understand tactics.
But I fail to see how such a 'luxury' of a player like Robinho could in any way shape or form add anything to the side we have now.
Genuine here, tell me who you would drop and give me your first eleven with Robinho in it.

mackenzie said:
Wellsblue21 said:
mackenzie said:

But I fail to see how such a 'luxury' of a player like Robinho could in any way shape or form add anything to the side we have now.
Genuine here, tell me who you would drop and give me your first eleven with Robinho in it.

Robinho would be a liability in this team. He is a show pony, when the team is centred around him, he can be arsed. In this team under Bobby, he would be a disruptive influence and would struggle to make the bench.

Good riddance.

mackenzie said:
Wellsblue21 said:
mackenzie said:

did you read the bit where said he isnt better than our top 5. and it's a squad game.

Was my favourite player before he came,could'nt believe we had got him but you need fire in your belly in this league and he lacked in this department.All the skill in the world and great to watch I was gutted when he left but I am softening to him again.If the majority of Brazilian's played the for their club the way that play for their country they would be better prospect's for English club's.

This is a big testement to Bobby imo, even with his failings at the time i was still astounded we got him. Now though most of us would just "meh" when asked about him as opposed to breaking down whilst begging him to return to help our project.

Wellsblue21 said:
mackenzie said:
Wellsblue21 said:

did you read the bit where said he isnt better than our top 5. and it's a squad game.
Have now yes. But I still fail to see even more now what you are trying to say about R.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.