Robinho.

Ch0pper Reid said:
I think it points to the fact that everyone bows to him. Elano is our penalty taker and should have done so today.

When did it become fact that Elano is our penalty taker? I always thought Robinho was.

Manchester_lalala said:
svennis pennis said:
Yes, he missed his penalty, but please leave him alone. He worked his bollocks off today, he is desperate to do well and is clearly trying too hard at times.

He needs supporting, not ridiculing. So those looking for whinge, dont pick on the easy target. He played well today.

Agreed. Hes probably the best ever player to pull on a city shirt, talent wise, yet we still moan we have players like robby. Hes a world class player as the early season proved he is and hes only going to get better as time goes along. Top game today seen as we have got some players un-fit and injured. We can make 7th.

Never the best player to pull on a City shirt, not even close, but this does not mean I dont rate him.
Fancy drag backs and flicks doth not make a star player IMO

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Ch0pper Reid said:
BillyShears said:
Benarbia said:
Him taking the penalty clearly highlights all the problems at the club.

Please enlighten us as to what these problems are...

I think it points to the fact that everyone bows to him. Elano is our penalty taker and should have done so today.

I love Robbie and really want him to do well. I am sure next year he will be twice the player he was when he first came to us!
or Elano was giving it to his friend Robinho to try and help his confidence, but everyone loves a conspiracy theory and drama at city =)
I think it was exactly this - Robinho is obviously out of sorts at the moment and I think Elano gave him the opportunity to lift some of the gloom surrounding his game. Unfortunately it backfired and Robinho is probably in a worse place now - confidence wise - than he was before the start of todays game. Thank fuck we won though - the win will take the pressure off the team as a whole and hopefully will give Robinho some breathing space and allow him to recapture the form that he showed earlier in the season.

moomba said:
Ch0pper Reid said:

When did it become fact that Elano is our penalty taker? I always thought Robinho was.

Not sure it's a fact but whenever he's been in the side he's always taken the penalties (Sturridge tantrum apart).

And as I said earlier if he's not the designated penalty taker he damn well should be because he does it better than anyone else I've seen at City recently, Anelka included.

rastus said:
sweep said:
Robbie was shite today, should be dropped.

Who for? for the laugh?
Ireland, Garrido, in robbie's current form I'd give the cleaning lady a start before him.

Robbie should be starting the Arsenal game on the bench.

Trinno said:
The same fans that slagged off Anelka(doesn't care,doesnt track back etc) are at it again, all I say is go and cheer your badge kissin,arm pumpin average players, if you want Robbie Savage go and fuck off to the championship,the sooner we get rid of the "he's good because he'll fight all day" players the better,we need class and Robie is just that.

Are real Madrid in the habit of letting world class players go in their prime? I think he's ok but not world class and far from 'the best player to ever put on a city shirt'. I will never get on his (or any other player at this club) back at the game, but reserve my right to question if he's worth 32m, if he has a poor attitude or if he really wants to be here. Thats what a forum is all about, right?

rastus said:
sweep said:
rastus said:
sweep said:
Robbie was shite today, should be dropped.

Who for? for the laugh?
Ireland, Garrido, in robbie's current form I'd give the cleaning lady a start before him.

Robbie should be starting the Arsenal game on the bench.

Yeah your right...
He is right.

SWP...Kompany...de Jong...Ireland
.........Bellamy......Bojinov............

This is what it should be against Arsenal imo as the brazilians just don't turn up away from home and everyone of the above are battlers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.