Robinho.

rastus said:
sweep said:
Robbie was shite today, should be dropped.

Who for? for the laugh?

well looking at the way bellamy actually beat a player on the wing today, i guess he would be good there. in fact garrido would be better. or even glauber berti? who knows all i know is robinho is world class, but is a thousand times to weak for the premier, he is brilliant in spain wear a tackle is just were a defender runs up to the player on the ball and that classes as a tackle. but here were the defender puts a foot in, robinho is screwed... but look at goonaldo, he was shocking first year now look at the rag scum? he should be dropped away from home as a wake up call. and next year he will show his true worth... as a £40 mill plus player!!!

superman_zak said:
rastus said:
sweep said:
Robbie was shite today, should be dropped.

Who for? for the laugh?

well looking at the way bellamy actually beat a player on the wing today, i guess he would be good there. in fact garrido would be better. or even glauber berti? who knows all i know is robinho is world class, but is a thousand times to weak for the premier, he is brilliant in spain wear a tackle is just were a defender runs up to the player on the ball and that classes as a tackle. but here were the defender puts a foot in, robinho is screwed... but look at goonaldo, he was shocking first year now look at the rag scum? he should be dropped away from home as a wake up call. and next year he will show his true worth... as a £40 mill plus player!!!
Bellers is in a different position and doesnt need/ required to track back all the time.
Your right, give him time in his best position when we have a strong squad.

the problem is not witht the player......its with some supposed "fans"

even before the start of the game today there were people slagging him off.......then the first time he tried something that ddint come off they were at it again (probably the same people that slagged off ireland a year or so ago)

shouts of "earn your money" etc etc.......to call these people fabns is a joke..they dont deserve to be given the chance to wathc a player of his quality. No wonder his confindence is shot because some of these idiots are jumping on the nedia band wagon to do a hatchet job on probably one of the most skillful players to ever platy for us.

Im not sure what some people expect!

its only a few weeks ago that there were people criticising him for not chasing back etc......well i saw him do it numerous times today....and in mid week..infact id go as far to say that he is doing too much of it and he is wasting his energy in doing so and this si affecting his game as he is picking the ball up in places you dont really want him to have it (ie half way inside his own half.....he doesnt have the power nad pace of a ronaldo to pick up the ball there).....i dont want to see robinho putting in tackles in his own half...he is wasted doing that and lets face it at his size and build he aint going to be winning many tackles and the likelyhood of him getting injured is quite high (and beofre anyone tries to compare his size to swp then dont bother as there is a huge difference in the two players build and centre of gravity and strength)

people really need to get of his back....yes he missed a penalty but im sure it has happened to other great players to. and credit to him....he didnt hide after it...he was still wanting the ball and trying to ,make things happen.....

all players have a dip in form but even on in poor form he is still a lot better than most and i thought that he had a reasonable game today

Disturbance said:
Not sure it's a fact but whenever he's been in the side he's always taken the penalties (Sturridge tantrum apart).

And as I said earlier if he's not the designated penalty taker he damn well should be because he does it better than anyone else I've seen at City recently, Anelka included.

I agree he should be (him and Anelka are flawless from the spot as far as I'm concerned - I didn't watch last seasons chimps league final).

I just always had the impression that rightly or wrongly, that Robinho was the man. It seems to have been presumed it was just a spur of the moment, sentimental "let him have his moment" type of decision.

About a month ago I wrote a thread saying Am I the only one who thinks he's a bit low on confidence, I got absolutely slated for it.
If he bangs in a goal he'll have that big smile back and he'll start banging 'em in again. God we don't need to sell him though, It'd be a step backwards, get behind the lad.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
He certainly has become a greedy bugger... the penalty, trying to steal Richards goal, not playing in Bellers...
More desperate than greedy and in a way I respect that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.