Robinho.

simon23 said:
the problem is not witht the player......its with some supposed "fans"

even before the start of the game today there were people slagging him off.......then the first time he tried something that ddint come off they were at it again (probably the same people that slagged off ireland a year or so ago)

shouts of "earn your money" etc etc.......to call these people fabns is a joke..they dont deserve to be given the chance to wathc a player of his quality. No wonder his confindence is shot because some of these idiots are jumping on the nedia band wagon to do a hatchet job on probably one of the most skillful players to ever platy for us.

Im not sure what some people expect!

its only a few weeks ago that there were people criticising him for not chasing back etc......well i saw him do it numerous times today....and in mid week..infact id go as far to say that he is doing too much of it and he is wasting his energy in doing so and this si affecting his game as he is picking the ball up in places you dont really want him to have it (ie half way inside his own half.....he doesnt have the power nad pace of a ronaldo to pick up the ball there).....i dont want to see robinho putting in tackles in his own half...he is wasted doing that and lets face it at his size and build he aint going to be winning many tackles and the likelyhood of him getting injured is quite high (and beofre anyone tries to compare his size to swp then dont bother as there is a huge difference in the two players build and centre of gravity and strength)

people really need to get of his back....yes he missed a penalty but im sure it has happened to other great players to. and credit to him....he didnt hide after it...he was still wanting the ball and trying to ,make things happen.....

all players have a dip in form but even on in poor form he is still a lot better than most and i thought that he had a reasonable game today
Theres more chance of him getting injured when he ducks out of tackles.

but thats the point......we dont want him to be making tackles......we want him in the opponents half.......running at people with the ball!

we have kompany, de jong zabaleta ireland and swp who can all tackle well and win the ball.....bellamy as well to make a nuisence of himself.

we dont want or need robinho doing it......

simon23 said:
but thats the point......we dont want him to be making tackles......we want him in the opponents half.......running at people with the ball!

we have kompany, de jong zabaleta ireland and swp who can all tackle well and win the ball.....bellamy as well to make a nuisence of himself.

we dont want or need robinho doing it......
I see what you're saying but he can still challenge more upfield if the oppositions defence have the ball or even just close them down which to be fair he did the latter today quite well. And the ducking out point I made, it was more really when he has the ball and then when he sees someone coming near him he just turns his back and goes down like a tart, for me he has more chance of getting injured that way than just carrying on with the ball and not turning his back.

Benarbia said:
Him taking the penalty clearly highlights all the problems at the club.

If we were 4-0 up then give it robbie to boost his confidence but not when the score is 0-0. Getting into the lead was far more important

Dress it up how you want but Elano should have taken it
Are you serious? I also though Elano should have taken the penalty, but the events are not indicative of anything, aside from Robbie desperately wanting a goal. Oh, wait I forgot he does not care about the team, so I imagine he missed on purpose in some peoples eyes. Luckly we won and the majority of those type of fans are not on here tonight!

Banned Tosspot said:
He was shit and deserves a twatting for that disgrace of a penalty. I see his friend Elano didn't kick up a fuss like he did with Sturridge.
I am surprised you made it on here tonight, what with us winning and all. So please enlighten us, how was he shit? I am sure it will be eloquent and full of witty observations we all missed.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
also i noticed today his work rate was unbelieveable, he was fantastic and he tracked back and get stuck in, without being negative or slating him it was only because he missed the penalty and knew he had some making up to do, why today though all of a sudden he does a bit of hard work, why doesn't he put in a shift like that every game?, we'll find out at arsenal.
Way to talk out of both sides of your mouth. I know you do not want to give him credit, but to be fair he has been doing that for every game since the Portsmouth game.

Daniel Sturridge said:
svennis pennis said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
He's right not wrong.

Whats your problem with Robinho?

He worked his bollocks off today.

Ye he shouldn't of taken the penalty but my god does he want to do well. he needs a lift, not a slagging.
Like i've said before I do like Robinho, but I just don't see how people think he had a good game today, I really wanted to come on here and say what a good game he had (I even put him down for a hat-trick in the official match thread before the game), yet he wasn't good again. Credit where its due he chased a lot of balls, although still not tackling, and when he gets blown off the ball like a tart, that really winds me up. I still don't think he wants to be here though.
I love how you preface every negative comment about Robinho (which have been numerous) with "I like Robinho." Says alot about the statement you are making.

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He puts himself before the club on a consistent basis! shouldnt of took the pen ! shouldnt of tried 2to steal richards goal ! should of squared it to bellamy to kill the game ! SHOULDNT be on the pitch! The guy is a selfish egotistical wank stain an the blues on here defending him are starting to look silly.
(YAWN) Absoulte rubbish. Are you new to football?

I sit right near Hughes, when we got the penalty that Studge took and Elano had his strop, someone near us asked Hughes who would take the Pen, His reply was "whoever wants it" so if Elano or Robbie are the Penalty taker Hughes didnt pick them? So on Sunday Robbie didnt steal it of Elano, he just wanted it more - probably to get back in the scoring way, as has already been posted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.