Robinho.

Elano should have take it but Elano seemed happy enough to let Rob take it and gave him a pat on the back but thankfully it didnt cost us. Robbie did ok today and he put the work in which some people have slagged him off for in the past, desperately needs a goal though and i'm sure it'll come soon enough

He was shit and deserves a twatting for that disgrace of a penalty. I see his friend Elano didn't kick up a fuss like he did with Sturridge.

Banned Tosspot said:
He was shit and deserves a twatting for that disgrace of a penalty. I see his friend Elano didn't kick up a fuss like he did with Sturridge.

LOL, why slag off one player when you can slag 2 in the same post.

The penalty was poor, apart from that he had a good game. His confidence is low but he'll come good again.

Were you one of the dickheads in the ground booing him then?

Disturbance said:
Banned Tosspot said:

LOL, why slag off one player when you can slag 2 in the same post.

The penalty was poor, apart from that he had a good game. His confidence is low but he'll come good again.

Were you one of the dickheads in the ground booing him then?
I don't boo and I thought he was shit.

I sigh.

Robinho did not have a good game hahaha. I would have loved to come on here and praise him after I called him so much a couple of days ago, but once again another bad performance and this time at home. He has to be dropped against Arsenal. I think it's clear to see now his heart is definitely not in it, and that penalty was just awful, I'll admit he's low on confidence and would have loved him to score that penalty (although he shouldn't have took it) but like all my blue mates and my dad, everyone around me at the game and the fans and pundits on the radio have said he just doesn't want to know anymore.

Soon as robbie picked up the ball i said no give it elano, obviously robbie wanted to score as he hasn't for quite some time and he wanted a confidence booster, elano has never missed a penalty for city and has never taken a bad one either, every penalty has been perfect and the keeper stood no chance, IMO robinho should 100% not taken the penalty

also i noticed today his work rate was unbelieveable, he was fantastic and he tracked back and get stuck in, without being negative or slating him it was only because he missed the penalty and knew he had some making up to do, why today though all of a sudden he does a bit of hard work, why doesn't he put in a shift like that every game?, we'll find out at arsenal.

I love the guy but i thought he was shit today, didn't boo him, still sung his song but he(to me) looks shot on confidence, maybe give him a rest? SWP needs to sort out his finishing aswell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.