Robinho.

It is baffling how a player of his ability can be suffering from a crisis of confidence but that's exactly how he looked today. He ran as much as anybody to close players down even if he probably has never had to do it in his life before he came here, he worked his nuts off but his finishing that was so clinical earlier in the season has just gone, he looks so indecisive in front of goal it is pretty exasperating because we all know what he is capable of. If anybody needs and deserves a goal for all the shit he is having to put up with at the moment it is him. No doubt the papers will have a field day tomorrow lapping up that piss poor penalty but he will come good, he is far too good to be stuck in this goalless rut for much longer.

Banned Tosspot said:
Disturbance said:
Banned Tosspot said:
He was shit and deserves a twatting for that disgrace of a penalty. I see his friend Elano didn't kick up a fuss like he did with Sturridge.

LOL, why slag off one player when you can slag 2 in the same post.

The penalty was poor, apart from that he had a good game. His confidence is low but he'll come good again.

Were you one of the dickheads in the ground booing him then?
I don't boo and I thought he was shit.

I sigh.

Fair enough, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

I just know yours is wrong :p

Disturbance said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Disturbance said:
Banned Tosspot said:
He was shit and deserves a twatting for that disgrace of a penalty. I see his friend Elano didn't kick up a fuss like he did with Sturridge.

LOL, why slag off one player when you can slag 2 in the same post.

The penalty was poor, apart from that he had a good game. His confidence is low but he'll come good again.

Were you one of the dickheads in the ground booing him then?
I don't boo and I thought he was shit.

I sigh.

Fair enough, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

I just know yours is wrong :p
He's right not wrong.

Kinky by name said:
papers aren't gonna be too arsed about us with Liverpool's title challenge on the agenda

They'll find space to give Robbie stick like they have done all season.

ROBINHO: terrible penalty. Confidence looks incredibly low and didn’t contribute a great deal 5 (this from Chris Bailey)

Daniel Sturridge said:
He's right not wrong.

Whats your problem with Robinho?

He worked his bollocks off today.

Ye he shouldn't of taken the penalty but my god does he want to do well. he needs a lift, not a slagging.

Bluemoon115 said:
Whoevers decision it was to let him take it wants a bollocking, but only because Elano is THE penalty taker, and shouldn't have been removed from his position. As for the miss itself, these things happen, you could see he tried in the game, things just didnt work for him.

How do we know Elano was Hughes pen taker?? I know he has never missed but we havent had one this season where they have both been on the pitch??

Maybe Robbie is the pen taker and Elano is second in command!

surely if his confidence was that low which is what everyone is saying on here he wouldnt of taken that penalty like a complete penis?

Like everyone else is saying wrong decision to take pen but at least he is trying to make something happen for himself, he worked hard today which is more than can be said for some other games he has played in. We need to get behind him and his confidence will come flooding back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.