Robinho.

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He puts himself before the club on a consistent basis! shouldnt of took the pen ! shouldnt of tried 2to steal richards goal ! should of squared it to bellamy to kill the game ! SHOULDNT be on the pitch! The guy is a selfish egotistical wank stain an the blues on here defending him are starting to look silly.

If hes any sense he will be off in the summer and your problems are solved.
And then you can call whoevers next, Micah..oh no done him, Dunne the useless twat....oh no done him, lets get Petrov back...the lazy twat.
Once Robinho has had his initiation whos next???
What about Kompany he could do with some serious negativity and that **** De Jong cant pass piss another 3 weeks we should ahft him.
Cant wait till that tit Bridge is back.booooo

Hopefully they are all thick skinned and I think they must be.

Dobsy87 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
He puts himself before the club on a consistent basis! shouldnt of took the pen ! shouldnt of tried 2to steal richards goal ! should of squared it to bellamy to kill the game ! SHOULDNT be on the pitch! The guy is a selfish egotistical wank stain an the blues on here defending him are starting to look silly.

You are assuming a lot mate. You can just as easily read him taking the penalty cos he's desperate to end his goalless run and show willing to all the fans. You can see him trying to 'steal' Micah's goal as simply making sure it went in. As for squaring to Bellamy he just didn't see him. It's pretty obvious he's desperate to score and be seen to be doing well cos he does care about the sort of crap that people like you come out with.

And given the amount of good things he's said about the fans and staying at the club for a long time I think it's you that's starting to look silly for calling him a "wank stain".

Kindly leave and don't come back.

i will go for a few days an let you shoot your load over a 32.5 million pound turd then ill come back when your finished ay?

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
Dobsy87 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

You are assuming a lot mate. You can just as easily read him taking the penalty cos he's desperate to end his goalless run and show willing to all the fans. You can see him trying to 'steal' Micah's goal as simply making sure it went in. As for squaring to Bellamy he just didn't see him. It's pretty obvious he's desperate to score and be seen to be doing well cos he does care about the sort of crap that people like you come out with.

And given the amount of good things he's said about the fans and staying at the club for a long time I think it's you that's starting to look silly for calling him a "wank stain".

i will go for a few days an let you shoot your load over a 32.5 million pound turd then ill come back when your finished ay?

Yeh seriously, I think you should just go, maybe for a bit longer than a few days.

He is over exerting himself to try and prove himself to 'wank stains' like you. Think about that.

rastus

Don't worry about it, my good man. One of my best mates spent the entire match expounding upon his 'Robinho is running the club' theory. It's an easy trap to fall into.

As I've said before, I don't really care if Robbie stays or goes come the summer, but while he's playing in the shirt I'd rather given him the benefit of the doubt, but others are fully entitled to criticise as they wish. It's just disappointing from fellow citizens but, then, it was ever thus.

For my epilogue, please consider why it is that most fans of other clubs show such an animosity towards him. You decide why.

coleridge said:
rastus

Don't worry about it, my good man. One of my best mates spent the entire match expounding upon his 'Robinho is running the club' theory. It's an easy trap to fall into.

As I've said before, I don't really care if Robbie stays or goes come the summer, but while he's playing in the shirt I'd rather given him the benefit of the doubt, but others are fully entitled to criticise as they wish. It's just disappointing from fellow citizens but, then, it was ever thus.

For my epilogue, please consider why it is that most fans of other clubs show such an animosity towards him. You decide why.

jealousy. The same reason the trannie is boo'ed, the same reason Messi is. Most star players are.

svennis pennis said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
Dobsy87 said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

Yeh seriously, I think you should just go, maybe for a bit longer than a few days.

He is over exerting himself to try and prove himself to 'wank stains' like you. Think about that.

Seriously?

svennis pennis said:
coleridge said:
rastus

jealousy. The same reason the trannie is boo'ed, the same reason Messi is. Most star players are.

Indeed, sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.