Robinho.

Sorry Rob, i've always defended you.
IMO his 1st season was superb with stevie, elano. If we dont have those type of players to support him he is ineffective.

ElanJo said:
citymad said:
Looks like he's played his last game today and yet again we will sell a player at a loss. He's probably worth between 8 and 10 mill right now which is pretty shocking. Saying that not many clubs will want to touch Robbi after his stay at City. Its clear he's nothing but trouble where ever he goes.

Lol, yea right... Barca would take him in a heartbeat. Says it all.

Shame really. No-one moaned about Robinho's lack of effort and crunching tackles when he was playing well and scoring goals. He's been playing shit and looks unfit but form is temporary - class is permanent. Let's just hope he doesn't knock us out of the Champs League next year (should we get there)

Thats why I said "not many" Even Barca may want to stay clear of this guy. Despite being a "good" player on his day he has a terrible attitude and they will know all about this back in Spain. Does he really deserve to play for such a great club. I don't think so and neither will they.

citymad said:
ElanJo said:
Lol, yea right... Barca would take him in a heartbeat. Says it all.

Shame really. No-one moaned about Robinho's lack of effort and crunching tackles when he was playing well and scoring goals. He's been playing shit and looks unfit but form is temporary - class is permanent. Let's just hope he doesn't knock us out of the Champs League next year (should we get there)

Thats why I said "not many" Even Barca may want to stay clear of this guy. Despite being a "good" player on his day he has a terrible attitude and they will know all about this back in Spain. Does he really deserve to play for such a great club. I don't think so and neither will they.

We'll see...

At least when Robinho has a bad game we've got players like Bellamy who step up to the plate. He was fantastic today, that chest down to Pienaar in the 85th minute was a great bit of skill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.