Robinho.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
didactic said:
Cheers mate wont be any brawl these are online bad men, who when they are exposed start typing threats faster than women run away when they see them.

My girl is from brazil and has a message for all your Robinho haters.

_
Thats a bloke right? You are an inadequate embarrassment little man, I hope to god you are (as I suspect) a pre pubescent child otherwise I feel ashamed for you and your family.

Guys the whole team was shite, not just Robbie yes the pressure is on him because he was the star signing but where was Tevez today, Bellers? Did you see how crap Barry was?? Richards gifted them the ball. The midfield was non exsistant. Kompany looked lost yet every loss. 3 in total, every draw there is a Robinho out thread. Then what when he leaves who next to blame stop being so fickle. He hasnt even had 2 full seasons in England and everyone is calling him the worst player in History, you are the same guys shitting on Tevez and Ade. This has to stop back your players till the end.

The Blue Goon said:
anyone who comes on here and defends that useless wanker is not a City fan. He's the worst player on the pitch by a mile.

Yeah that's right you're the City fan, calling a City player a wanker. Were you by chance the twat next to me in the pub who did nothing but fucking moan at every City player from the start of the match and at the end even blamed Brian Kidd?

I'm fucking sick of "City Fans" slating players instead of getting behind them

I don't want Robbie to be a scapegoat,I think he is genuinely,a world-class player.It's more for his own sake than ours.He's clearly not happy.I'd always thought I'd be happy virtually playing with 10 men as long as we get the odd flash of brilliance out of him(Kinkladze springs to mind),but it seems the opposition have found him out.

didactic said:

Guys the whole team was shite, not just Robbie yes the pressure is on him because he was the star signing but where was Tevez today, Bellers? Did you see how crap Barry was?? Richards gifted them the ball. The midfield was non exsistant. Kompany looked lost yet every loss. 3 in total, every draw there is a Robinho out thread. Then what when he leaves who next to blame stop being so fickle. He hasnt even had 2 full seasons in England and everyone is calling him the worst player in History, you are the same guys shitting on Tevez and Ade. This has to stop back your players till the end.

At least someone who knows what they are talking about, well said

Dubai Blue said:
mammutly said:
Robinho is still a great player
I'm not convinced he is or ever was, in all honesty. The hype around him far outweighs what he actually delivers.

Robinho is an exceptionally gifted footballer. His close control,touch and vision are better than most other players, and occasionally just fantastic. It is a shame that he does not often translate that potential into great games, except perhaps for Brazil. But, I'd love to see him put in 100% effort performances for City. Then he would be a great player.

ElanJo said:
Dubai Blue said:
You're right it does. It tells me that Robinho will never make it in the Premier League. If we could somehow join La Liga we might be on to a winner.

I suspect Chelsea and Arsenal would take him also.
They wouldn't. Their managers have eyes and can see that he quite clearly can't cut it in the English game. And he wasn't even that great in Spain anyway.

Perhaps he could scrap club football altogether and just play internationals for Brazil. I get the feeling that's what would make Robinho truly happy.

I thought that run Robinho did in the second half was outstanding and no other player bettered it.

Which one I hear you say?

The one where the lazy sod ran to the touchline to get off the pitch!

So we've got 18 pages on one player and how many pages on others who've just had a shocker? Robbie was poor today but the worst player on the pitch for us was Bellamy, constantly running into Everton players and losing the ball however nothing will be said about that because he's had a good season so far and seemingly can be forgiven for a bad performance or two but what about Robinho's good season last season? Can he not be forgiven for a few bad performances in the belief that he'll start to play aswell as he did at times last season?

He's not a shit player as some people have said because shit players don't score 11 goals and get 14 assists for a team who wins la liga and the season after scores 14 leauge goals and gets a few assists in the English leauge he's just going through a bad spell at the moment but he's hardly had much playing time recently and hardly played a part in our worse spell this season where we drew 7 games yet some people seem hell bent on laying the blame on some poor team performances at the feet of Robinho

leewill31 said:
blueinsa said:
Fuck off, you know im skint! ;-)

you wear frocks m8??

You buying the beer? lol

Of course not, the wifes are way too fucking big for me ;-)

Fuck me, this was a joke that i now think is getting out of hand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.