Robinho.

blueinsa said:
leewill31 said:
you wear frocks m8??

You buying the beer? lol

Of course not, the wifes are way too fucking big for me ;-)

Fuck me, this was a joke that i now think is getting out of hand!

lool m8 i was refering to the mistake you made in your reply to Danamy wrote:

Only if there buying the beer? ;-)

scowy68 said:
You must be joking,how can you get behind a player that clearly doesn't want to be at your club?

I think he does want to be here, but I'm wondering how much he is focused on the world cup and staying injury free for that. Someone needs to have a word with him, but I would still love to see him stay and play well for City.

leewill31 said:
blueinsa said:
You buying the beer? lol

Of course not, the wifes are way too fucking big for me ;-)

Fuck me, this was a joke that i now think is getting out of hand!

lool m8 i was refering to the mistake you made in your reply to Danamy wrote:

Only if there buying the beer? ;-)

I knew what he said, i was trying to be clever lol

mammutly said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'm not convinced he is or ever was, in all honesty. The hype around him far outweighs what he actually delivers.

Robinho is an exceptionally gifted footballer.
His close control,touch and vision are better than most other players, and occasionally just fantastic. It is a shame that he does not often translate that potential into great games, except perhaps for Brazil. But, I'd love to see him put in 100% effort performances for City. Then he would be a great player.
Maybe he is. But I'm convinced he will never make a lasting impression on English football, no matter what club he plays for. As you know, English football is very unforgiving when it comes to sub-100% performances. And we're not in a position to change the way an entire league plays its football. He won't make it and I'm glad we now have a manager who will stand up to that fact. I don't take any pleasure in his inability to make an impression, I'm just glad that we don't have to keep pretending anymore.

Robinho would be fine in the pigmy, non contact, indoor softy league, but the EPL is just beyond this mentally deficient lightweight.

mammutly said:
scowy68 said:
You must be joking,how can you get behind a player that clearly doesn't want to be at your club?

I think he does want to be here, but I'm wondering how much he is focused on the world cup and staying injury free for that. Someone needs to have a word with him, but I would still love to see him stay and play well for City.

He's going the right way about staying injury free as he isn't going to be playing at all with performances like that?

Failsworth_Blue said:
So we've got 18 pages on one player and how many pages on others who've just had a shocker? Robbie was poor today but the worst player on the pitch for us was Bellamy, constantly running into Everton players and losing the ball however nothing will be said about that because he's had a good season so far and seemingly can be forgiven for a bad performance or two but what about Robinho's good season last season? Can he not be forgiven for a few bad performances in the belief that he'll start to play aswell as he did at times last season?

He's not a shit player as some people have said because shit players don't score 11 goals and get 14 assists for a team who wins la liga and the season after scores 14 leauge goals and gets a few assists in the English leauge he's just going through a bad spell at the moment but he's hardly had much playing time recently and hardly played a part in our worse spell this season where we drew 7 games yet some people seem hell bent on laying the blame on some poor team performances at the feet of Robinho

THANK YOU!!!!!

Dubai Blue said:
ElanJo said:
I suspect Chelsea and Arsenal would take him also.
They wouldn't. Their managers have eyes and can see that he quite clearly can't cut it in the English game. And he wasn't even that great in Spain anyway.

Perhaps he could scrap club football altogether and just play internationals for Brazil. I get the feeling that's what would make Robinho truly happy.

Chelsea may not atm due to the narrow system they play but they'd rather have him than Malouda. Wenger would definitely want him if he could afford him. Infact Robinho would shine at Arsenal where player movement is second to none.

He did pretty well in spain. Won Real the league practically on his own but then I guess it's possible that he got valued at around 30mill for nothing... sounds plausable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.