Robinho.

ROBINHO IS NOT A PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYER!! yes he was brilliant (at home) last season, but he never did it away, and he hasn't done it at home or away this season.

I still have a massive soft spot for him, i'd love it to work out with him, but i just dont think it will. I have to say that i disagree when people say he doesn't care and doesn't try, i just think he's very low in confidence, and he's a player who can't tackle, even if he tried (which he does).

I think he needs to leave, yes he probably will be amazing at barcelona, but he's just never going to do it at city.

Robinho, i'm so so sad to say it, you'll always be remembered by the city fans for one reason or another, and for me the reason is you gave me one of the most exciting moments of my life on the night that we signed you, and your tricks and flicks at home are always a pleasure to see, but your time, sadly is up.

Farewell to (potentially) the best and most naturally gifted player this club has ever had, what a shame it hasn't worked out.

But. . . .football is a funny old game . . . .

Bluemoon115 said:
No response?

I ask again... Robinho lovers...when was his last good game for City?

You seem to be able to read the posts you want, so why not this one?

Chelski and he did a good job coming of the bench agianst Blackburn.

This is by far the most depressing thread ever om Bluemoon, people wanting to run a very talented player out of the club because he does not run around enough.

The entire team bar Garrido was gash today, yet Robbie again gets singled out for abuse, very strange imo.

Bongo Joe said:
Some people really don't know how lucky we are at this club. He'd walk into any team in this league and probably Barca's by the sound of it.
Tell that to the fans that travelled to the game and stood in a hostile atmosphere and freezing conditions, and witnessed that humiliating wimpish performance from a high profile player.Hes not a City player full stop.Your Location states your only as good as your last performance?Enough said.

ROBINHO IS NOT A PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYER!! yes he was brilliant (at home) last season, but he never did it away, and he hasn't done it at home or away this season.

I still have a massive soft spot for him, i'd love it to work out with him, but i just dont think it will. I have to say that i disagree when people say he doesn't care and doesn't try, i just think he's very low in confidence, and he's a player who can't tackle, even if he tried (which he does).

I think he needs to leave, yes he probably will be amazing at barcelona, but he's just never going to do it at city.

Robinho, i'm so so sad to say it, you'll always be remembered by the city fans for one reason or another, and for me the reason is you gave me one of the most exciting moments of my life on the night that we signed you, and your tricks and flicks at home are always a pleasure to see, but your time, sadly is up.

Farewell to (potentially) the best and most naturally gifted player this club has ever had, what a shame it hasn't worked out.

But. . . .football is a funny old game . . . .

Bongo Joe said:
Some people really don't know how lucky we are at this club. He'd walk into any team in this league and probably Barca's by the sound of it.
Tell that to the fans that travelled to the game and stood in a hostile atmosphere and freezing conditions, and witnessed that humiliating wimpish performance from a high profile player.Hes not a City player full stop.Your Location states your only as good as your last performance?Enough said.

bluefandk said:
Bluemoon115 said:
No response?

I ask again... Robinho lovers...when was his last good game for City?

You seem to be able to read the posts you want, so why not this one?

This is by far the most depressing thread ever om Bluemoon, people wanting to run a very talented player out of the club because he does not run around enough.

The entire team bar Garrido was gash today, yet Robbie again gets singled out for abuse, very strange imo.

we know but its not just about today ffs

leewill31 said:
bluefandk said:

we know but its not just about today ffs
Yes, we know that as well but while the team have been winning nobody says anything about him. As soon as we lose like today and Spurs everyone manages to pick out Robbie for a poor performance.

Im with anyone who wants to get rid of this lazy bastard, he contributes nothing at all

swps said:
what did bellamy tevez petrov do today that robinho didnt?
Tevez and bellers always show desire and effort,even if it sometimes doesnt have an end result,agree about petrov though,was a poor show today and he is inconsistent with form,however,he at least poses a threat occasionally,Rob never looks arsed,always operating at half throttle,there lies the difference - no heart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.