Robinho.

Re: The official I want Robi to stay thread.

I'd rather see him turn it round and perform for us than watch him do it for someone else.

We'd be weaker by definition if we let him go. So I want him to stay.

All who saw the game witnessed their own horrors come true. Who would ever believe Robinho would be subbed without injury, after he was brought on as a sub to help Mancini develop his Tactical plan? He didn’t have the stomach for a cold game in the north west of England with no chance of “Tricks and flicks” in this kind of grudge match. All I wanted was a foot in please, lets see where it goes from there. When SWP came on, he made Robinho look a disgrace in the commitment department. Flair players need about 2 others to mop up. That’s not a road I would want City to go down.Sell.Thats the 2nd time hes ran down the tunnel ignoring teammates and fans.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'd rather see him turn it round and perform for us than watch him do it for someone else.

We'd be weaker by definition if we let him go. So I want him to stay.

That might have been true last season but we wouldn't have been any weaker from his absence in practically any of the games he;s played this season.

Pam said:
ihateredknapp said:
Whilst he's in a City shirt, he has my 100% support, like very other player

So if he sat down in the centre circle for ninety minutes, would that be okay as long as he had a City shirt on?

That's a highly unlikely scenario isn't it? I'll rephrase it, as long as he's PLAYING for City, I'll support him

hgblue said:
We're about to wave goodbye to the best player we've had for a generation, and the majority want to run him to the airport. How depressing.

run him to the airport Id fucking drive the tit all the way back to brazil to make sure he got there and if you think hes the best player we have had for a generation your deluded simplesssssssssssssssssss

hgblue said:
We're about to wave goodbye to the best player we've had for a generation, and the majority want to run him to the airport. How depressing.

he has not proved this to us manchester city fans but hope that he gets the chance too but that is only up to himself to prove he is worth having this title im afraid.

ihateredknapp said:
Tin hat? Check

Having read most of the Robinho thread and people wanting him hung, drawn and quartered. I'm going on record as saying I want him to stay. I honestly believe that for whatever reason, his confidence is shattered. With any luck Bobby can gradually coach him back to his brilliant best, which we all know Robi is capable.

I'm now going into hiding.......

I will be suprised too see him in a City shirt certainly as first choice again - i fullly expect him too be gone in the summer and if i am honest whilst i would be gutted it aint worked out as we all would have wanted with squads being limited to 25 players at some point in the future (next year i think) for me at least it is time for him to go.

Pam said:
ihateredknapp said:
Whilst he's in a City shirt, he has my 100% support, like very other player

So if he sat down in the centre circle for ninety minutes, would that be okay as long as he had a City shirt on?

Not much difference to what he does now, except he usuallys walks round and not for 90 minutes.

ihateredknapp said:
Pam said:

That's a highly unlikely scenario isn't it? I'll rephrase it, as long as he's PLAYING for City, I'll support him

But surely that's the point. Some of us don't want him to play for City because he is a passenger in a crucial season and we need something more than he's offering. A lot more.

hgblue said:

Based on what ? Cos his performances certainly don't warrant the title 'best player we've had for a generation'. Sounds to me like you've bought into the 32.5mil price tag and all the hype that goes with it....but the reality is there for all to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.