Robinho.

Pigeonho said:
hgblue said:
If Robinho is forced out of this club, he will join a TOP outfit, and make everyone on here who's sticking the boot in look very stupid.
He's shit mate, simple as that.

He's the scapegoat for a shit performance. Simple as that.

hgblue said:
If Robinho is forced out of this club, he will join a TOP outfit, and make everyone on here who's sticking the boot in look very stupid.

Like when he failed, at Real Madrid or has failed here too?? He is at a top outfit and has been piss poor. Stop excusing the inexcusable.

bluemonkey71 said:
How many players are playing well tonight? not fucking many.

Our midfield is non existent for starters.

Embarassing and not just Robinho

you are 100% correct, however robinho has been 100% shit all season and most of last

Pigeonho said:
hgblue said:

hes not shit, we saw a few times last season he is world class,

the fact is that he is a lazy wanker who cant be arsed giving his all for the club as long as he gets his pay packet

Pigeonho said:
hgblue said:

Come on, be fair, shit he isnt!

Not suited to the premier league and no defensive side to his game yes but shit no.

One thing Mancini wont put up with is a lack of work rate and Robinho just doesnt get in to the game unfortunately.

On his way i would have thought and maybe for the best.

hgblue said:
it shouldn't take that for him to perform. he's immensely talented and he does wank all! I would be delighted if he never played for City again, the guy takes the piss. I don't care if he goes somewhere else and does well, the fact is he's not doing it for us and I'm not prepared to wait for that prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.