Robinho.

blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:
He's shit mate, simple as that.

Come on, be fair, shit he isnt!

Not suited to the premier league and no defensive side to his game yes but shit no.

One thing Mancini wont put up with is a lack of work rate and Robinho just doesnt get in to the game unfortunately.

On his way i would have thought and maybe for the best.

I totally agree with everything you say there, every word.
And hopefully the bit in bold applies to Petrov.

My, my i am on a Petrov rant tonight :/

PBLZ129 said:
blueinsa said:
Come on, be fair, shit he isnt!

Not suited to the premier league and no defensive side to his game yes but shit no.

One thing Mancini wont put up with is a lack of work rate and Robinho just doesnt get in to the game unfortunately.

On his way i would have thought and maybe for the best.

I totally agree with everything you say there, every word.
And hopefully the bit in bold applies to Petrov.

My, my i am on a Petrov rant tonight :/

A few will not have impressed tonight mate, no doubt about it.

hgblue said:
If Robinho is forced out of this club, he will join a TOP outfit, and make everyone on here who's sticking the boot in look very stupid.
he moaned at real because he was on the bench all the time i bet real were rubbing thayr hands together when we bid 32 mill

Another 'stormer' from Bellamy goes by without a mention I notice. Least he's run around a lot though eh?

robinho is class, but clearly not suited for the league, or maybe city.

im afraid to say that benjani has so far shown up more than robinho today. so that says it all.

hgblue said:
Another 'stormer' from Bellamy goes by without a mention I notice. Least he's run around a lot though eh?
he has one bad game and you jump on his back. don't be stupid mate. the reaction for robinho today has built up over loads of shite performances, not just today

Sheikh n Bake said:
hgblue said:
he has one bad game and you jump on his back. don't be stupid mate. the reaction for robinho today has built up over loads of shite performances, not just today

Yeah, he was brilliant against Blackburn as well wasn't he? Fans favourite escapes criticism, whilst current whipping boy gets it in the neck. Seen it all before on here.

Words fail me, the people who rate Robinho must not watch the same games as the rest of us. He is awful and hasn't done anything all season. He rates himself as a top player but when he comes on he does f all.

And Petrov, don't get me started on that soft bas*ta*d. He's another one i'll be glad to see the back on. Weiss should start, miles better than that tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.