Robinho.

His work rate is rubbish and at the moment even Benjani is contributing more to the team than Robinho is and that's saying something. Argue all you like but 3 assists and 1 goal scored compares in favour of Benjani to Robinho's contribution this season. I know he has been injured but his heartless, lazy displays should not only be intolerable from the fans but most significantly from the manager. He is a player of significant talent and on his day he is a game changer / unplayable but these days are very few and far between and ultimately his inconsistently will probably cost him his place, not only in the team but at the club in general.

We have now got players willing to give their all for the shirt and snapping at the heels of Robinho i.e. Bellamy / Petrov so if he doesn't perform then there's no problem replacing him. Not happy with him whatsoever - he's no longer a fans favourite!

Re: Send Robby Back to Brazil....

Steviesleftpeg said:
Last year when he was under a lot of pressure (i.e. the nightclub scandal and when people started criticising his form) he just popped off back home for a few days, let the media pressure blow over and then proved em wrong at the weekend (the hat-trick over stoke being a prime example).

I say we should send him home for a week, and tell him to start a fresh when he gets back.

He is a good player
Ha ha ha ha that's a classic and is going on the list:

Robinho Excuses
1. He's injured.
2. Rape case.
3. Give him another season.
4. Hughes hates him.
5. He plays just off the striker.
6. He's playing off the wrong striker.
7. Infact no, he is a left sided player after all.
8. You have to keep playing him as he has a "moment of magic" than can "change a game", despite no examples.
9. He's still working out how to adapt.
10. He's not used to the weather.
11. No confidence.
12. He sweats so that must mean he tries.
13. He is funny off the pitch though.
14. He has "inho" in his name and is Brazilian.

My personal favourite:

15. He needs a holiday.

And finally for the brazilians/under 12's/his family:

16. He was the best player on the pitch again and you all watched a different game.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Steviesleftpeg said:
Last year when he was under a lot of pressure (i.e. the nightclub scandal and when people started criticising his form) he just popped off back home for a few days, let the media pressure blow over and then proved em wrong at the weekend (the hat-trick over stoke being a prime example).

I say we should send him home for a week, and tell him to start a fresh when he gets back.

He is a good player

Robinho Excuses
1. He's injured.
2. Rape case.
4. Hughes hates him.
8. You have to keep playing him as he has a "moment of magic" than can "change a game", despite no examples.
11. No confidence.

My personal favourite:

15. He needs a holiday.

16. He was the best player on the pitch again and you all watched a different game.

This. :)

Lets hope he plays well tomorrow night
and we all get behind him if he plays.
He is still a Blue.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Steviesleftpeg said:

He is a good player

Robinho Excuses
1. He's injured.
2. Rape case.
4. Hughes hates him.
11. No confidence.

My personal favourite:

15. He needs a holiday.

I've not seen you post that before, how long did it take you to think that up today?

Edit - Just realised you're adding to the list as it goes on. Nice one, great input

Always the laziest player on the pitch.
Petulant, because he often ignores Manager and Teamates and heads down the tunnel.
Arrogant, because he actually believes he'll one day be the best player on the planet.
He has no interest in playing for the club.
Ask yourself the question - 'How many games has he played well?' and you'll realise he's inconsistent.

He never wanted to sign for us and he doesn't want to play for us - sell him to the highest bidder

Goodbye and good riddance!

Godzilla said:
Always the laziest player on the pitch.
Petulant, because he often ignores Manager and Teamates and heads down the tunnel.
Arrogant, because he actually believes he'll one day be the best player on the planet.
He has no interest in playing for the club.
Ask yourself the question - 'How many games has he played well?' and you'll realise he's inconsistent.

He never wanted to sign for us and he doesn't want to play for us - sell him to the highest bidder

Goodbye and good riddance!

WOW. Red does speak volumes sometimes.

Has to start tomorrow. I'm not writing him off just yet. Bet you anything he'll do something either off the bench or if he starts and the stadium will just erupt going bonkers, then all the doubters on this thread will be put in their place.

Btw, anyone see a certain Ronaldinho score a sublime hat trick last night? Remember when that brazilian was written off as being finished not too long ago.

Do it for us again Robbi, I believe in you even if it seems like no-one else does at the minute.

You can tell his confidence is totally shot - ive bearly seen him do a single step over on the pitch. The shite will be a perfect stage for him to make a statement. He's been crap this season, which has been affected by injuries, but its still not an excuse for a player of his stature. He needs a performance against this lot. Even if it is against half a utd reserve team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.