Robinho.

Can't believe some people don't like him because he doesn't defend and run all over the pitch, that's not his game. Get Paul Dickov back if you want that type of player.

We have some very knee jerk fans who have short memories. He was banging in the goals last season when he was fully fit. This season he got injured playing for Brazil and is just coming back from injury. He didn't look disinterested against Blackburn, it's a shame his goal was disallowed as I think that would have boosted his confidence. The whole team was poor against Everton so I think it's unfair to single him out for that game. We should be getting behind the players.

Cobwebcat said:
lee-mcfc said:
hmm thats true ,how come petrov never gets any criticism

If he played so consistently bad that he was subbed after coming on as a sub I'm sure he would. If he reacted with a shrug of "I don't care" when his manager was screaming at him to mark a player (as happened v Everton), I'm sure he would.

It's way way beyond being negative for not getting behind one of our lads. I'm not saying boo him I'm just saying treat him like anyone else and it's time to stop kidding ourselves and making excuses for him when he is blatantly messing about.

He couldn't get into the game.. that does happen.. Mancini saw it and changed it.. Robinho shakes his hand although embarrased and has to get his sharpness up. So why does he have to leave the club because he couldnt find form in one game?

He's back from injury, still finding his feet this season..remember last season he was our arguably our best player. I'm not defending his particular performance on Saturday, I thought he was below par. We need to get behind our team, support our players o bring our club to the next level. We don't want to have a situation next season, when were saying "We could of done with Robbie today, he gives us something different"
Some fans are idiots,80% of people on this forum talk shit about our players and United,get a grip pf yourselves! Would you prefer to have vassel playing instead of Robbie? Back to Robbie.. He will play against united on Tuesday and will show his true worth! A couple of weeks ago people were giving out about Tevez on this forum,now he's one of the best players in the world,get real lads. We need to support and encourage!

Mancini proves that he has balls of steel by taking him off, very professional manager,never afraid to make a change,similar to Jose.

Let's support our players
CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robinho is a good player who is having a hard time getting back to his best, the only thing that will change that is when City supporters are chanting and singing his name and even more important start believing in him again.
Form is not like a light switch that you can switch on or off.
As true fans I believe we shouldn't put down one of our own players, he is still a BLUE!!!
When I see him walking straight down the tunnel it tells me that he is very disappointed with his performance and believe me it rips him apart, do you really think he's upset because he's been subbed?
That's just stupid!
I don't know how many of the Robinho-haters actually have played footie, but I do know that I used to be really pissed off if I had a shite game. I felt ashamed and humiliated.

I, for one, hope he's not going to leave us...not until he proved all his critics wrong. Plus I'd love to see twinkletoes work his magic again, hope he does it against the Rags...there's an excellent opportunity there for him to prove himself to us and to the manager.

There is no doubting that Robinho is a player with a vast amount of ability. He was at times outstanding in the early days, there's no doubting that.

Nevertheless, even allowing for the unwanted press bias, there are very many City supporters who are questioning his committment to the cause.

The substitution against Everton was thoroughly deserved. Even from the comfort of my armchair watching the match on ESPN, I could see that he was not going to add anything to our chances of improving our penetration when attacking. His body language for some time now has been negative.

very embaressing to be subbed but Roberto did the right thing he was just not in the game. He just doesn't like playing against very physical teams and away from home
however should come off the bench (still one of the best on his day) against the rags and do well if not score
might be his last chance

Happy when he doesn't play, not bothered if he stays as long as we don't play him. I don't know if he's trying his best but I know he's been pathetic for the majority of the games he's played for us.

SouthStand211 said:
Cobwebcat said:
If he played so consistently bad that he was subbed after coming on as a sub I'm sure he would. If he reacted with a shrug of "I don't care" when his manager was screaming at him to mark a player (as happened v Everton), I'm sure he would.

It's way way beyond being negative for not getting behind one of our lads. I'm not saying boo him I'm just saying treat him like anyone else and it's time to stop kidding ourselves and making excuses for him when he is blatantly messing about.

He couldn't get into the game.. that does happen.. Mancini saw it and changed it.. Robinho shakes his hand although embarrased and has to get his sharpness up. So why does he have to leave the club because he couldnt find form in one game?

One game? Are you serious?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.